PDA

View Full Version : Ryr Edi - Krakow

LetsFlyAway
1st Nov 2010, 11:18
Hi

Apologies if I have entered this within the wrong thread however, im looking to organise my Stag in Poland and would be greateful for any RYR staff to provide some advise.

We are looking to travel from EDI - KRAKOW on 23/09/2011 - 26/09/2011.

Are you able to tell me if this route is covered during the timescales above and when normally the tickets go on sale?

Again apologies if this thread should be directed somewhere else and your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

LetsFlyAway

FR-
1st Nov 2010, 12:10
Alot change change in alsmot a year from now with FR, i dont think it will be book able untill jan/feb. And i wouldnt book so early as the price is never the cheapest untill about 3/4 months before. Would you not consider some of the other cities we fly, PMI is always popular with stag and hen parties. Lodz is much cheaper than KRK.

LetsFlyAway
1st Nov 2010, 12:21
Thanks for the response FR, I really appreciate it. The reason for Krakow is we have managed to secure a large spacious 5 bedroom apartment for £60 per head for the whole trip.

oh no not now
1st Nov 2010, 12:23
Or how about 22nd to 25th with jet2 to Budapest in Hungary, another popular stag and hen do destination. On sale now so bookings can be organised, group rates are available with flexibility on names.:D

121decimal375
1st Nov 2010, 12:58
If you are booking a year in advance I would suggest you take a look at the non low cost airlines e.g. BA etc. It may not be a lot more expensive but the extra you pay could be easily recouped by the free drink on board, especially with a thirsty stag party!

The only downside is having more than one flight....but like in the case of my stag doo not long ago alot of people found it more convenient to fly from their local airport and connect with everyone enroute!

Either way enjoy!