PDA

View Full Version : Once in while, a Poly can make you smile

Rose_Thorns
27th Oct 2010, 06:45
http://aph.gov.au/hansard/senate/commttee/S13314.pdf

Once in while, a Poly can make you smile. (Is that poetry Joyce ?).

Guys, you have got to get your paperwork into the Senate inquiry before it closes.

Just have a read of the Hansard for October 21, 2010, about page 109.

Talk about cloud cuckoo land :-

A - Mr McCormick—I do not think that we have a situation where people are deliberately hiding anything from us. Each organisation has its own safety management system and they will rank or rate incidents on a certain level, but I think that in reality the ATSB may be better able to help you with that on the reporting side of it.

So, let me get this right; tonight I am going to call the coppers and say, "I've just done 60 KPH in a 50 KPH zone. Please fine me and give me a criminal record.

Yeah right. Give me a break.

You may talk o' gin and beer
When you're quartered safe out 'ere,
An' you're sent to penny-fights an' Aldershot it;
But when it comes to slaughter
You will do your work on water,
An' you'll lick the bloomin' boots of 'im that's got it.

gobbledock
27th Oct 2010, 11:25
Was Mr Skull screaming while he answered the question ?
Perhaps the Senate are preparing a star chamber for the wiley old angry man with the purpose of getting rid of him and 48 of his notorious lieutenants ?

The Chaser
27th Oct 2010, 11:50
None of us should be so lucky ... screaming minorities win favour with the Pollie (want a cracker) types ... CLEARLY!

Star chamber ..... more like puff pit!!!! :p :E

Simon Pieman
29th Oct 2010, 01:27
The evasiveness with which the skull treated questions about the departure of Michael Hart have to be read to be believed.
Quote"I found him (MH) to be quite a nice man"
The skul needs an introduction to Mr Pine (4x4) !!!!!!!!!:mad:

YPJT
29th Oct 2010, 03:29
hahahaha, Heffernan was like a dog with a bone on the passenger ID question.

aroa
2nd Nov 2010, 05:06
M Hart esq., found that certain AWIs should be dealt with by the Federal police. So what happens?... in the interest of "fairness" to the AWI's ( not the victim),the Skull's (No) Ethics and (Mis)Conduct Committee converts my (proven) allegations of criminality into a "breach of the CASA code of conduct", in order in my opinion to minimiise the damage and protect certain persons. That "committee" headed up by someone who fits my titleing, and who is about to cost the taxpayer mega bucks.

The four pages of codswallop I got from that outfit, gave blame to Hart and gave various bull**** stories about how they arrived at their result via due 'procedures'. And TF didnt even have the balls to sign it.!!

It was followed up to me by a very threatening letter from the Aust Gov solicitor, who had obviously been lied to by CASA, and tasked with sending that intimidatory spiel.
With case material we could put the poor fellow straight, amply supported by a 2 page document from M. Hart that supported me in every way.

All Bullies, BS and Bluff.... the CASA way.
All in the name of "safety" of course, Minister, otherwise the sky will be full of falling aeroplanes!
I better read that Hansard stuff for a laugh..!