PDA

View Full Version : Fraudclosure

EXEZY
26th Oct 2010, 05:43
I'm getting sick and tired of all these petty issues in CX. If you want to focus on an issue that I'm sure will affect us all very soon, look no further than the fraud closure corruption and the general fraud within the Federal reserve and the big banks over in the US and probably the rest of the world. People are waking up to this evil and it all feels eerily similar to 08 for my liking...

Bill Black On Foreclosuregate: Calls For The Immediate Termination Of Bernanke, Geithner And Holder | zero hedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bill-black-foreclosuregate-calls-immediate-termination-bernanke-geithner-and-holder)

Here's a quote I found which sums the whole thing up nicely:

The banks did not loan a cent. They extended credit and entered a name ( any name would do) in a ledger book. The purpose was to show records of credit only. They had a plan to on-sell and off-load the risk of default. They securitized the mortgage so as to lure the pension fund in. They had the MBS stamped AAA so as to circumvent due dilligence about the validity of the financial investment. AAA is AAA, right? You can trust the banks, right?

These syphilitic tapeworm bankers, knowing that the local drifter would default, made bets that the bond that they had just sold to your pension fund, would fail. All this without putting up any money at all, right from the get go. They have no equity in the home and somehow have the right to foreclose on some poor bastard who has missed a payment, most likely after years of sacrifice.

Time to end this ****. This is war and this is the fight club.

Pick your opponent and don't let up until he/she is motionless or cries UNCLE.

Town hall meetings across the nation.

If I was savvy enough, I'd start a Web Page to get the ball rolling.

Any takers?