PDA

View Full Version : Free E-Books

CFI MATT
21st Oct 2010, 16:11
Dear Fellow Pilots,
I:ouch: have just moved back from the US to Europe to convert my FAA CPL license to JAA and try to get a job in Montenegro. I am pretty sure everybody knows that if you are converting any licence with having under 1500hrs, you get only PPL credited and you have to pass everything else again. My question, or more of a humble request to you is: does anybody know if there is any free e-books online regarding professional pilot exam, instrument rating and multi-engine stuff? I am not into any copyright infringement and/or piracy, just need to study and gather information as cheap as possible since the conversion itself is going to cost me thousands of Euros and nerves.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Matt :ouch:

Whirlygig
21st Oct 2010, 17:39
You will need to enrol with a JAA groundschool and they will provide the learning material you require as part of your fee.

Cheers

Whirls

atpcliff
21st Oct 2010, 18:08
Hi!

This online test bank of questions has all the CAA questions, as far as I know. There are about 22,000? questions. It is divided by subject matter, and when you take a test you are given random questions out of the bank, so each time you take a test, the questions will be randomly different.

cliff
MIA

JAA ATPL Test | AviationTire.com (http://www.aviationtire.com/atplsubject.cfm)