PDA

View Full Version : Need help with sponsorship

Jevgenij
18th Oct 2010, 09:10
Hello everybody :)
There is lots of pilot and just who are on their way to become, so I have a couple of questions.
Im from UK,I want to become an airline pilot but nowadays training is very expensive and not everybody got money to pay for that. :(
How guys you became an airline pilot? Where did you get all the money to pay for it? may you know available sponsorship programmes (lot of them is now closed)? Because I passed assessments in Oxford, but still need money.:rolleyes:
Thanks

Halfwayback
18th Oct 2010, 16:00
Welcome to the Wannabee forum!

You will find there are lots of people here who are very happy to help Wannabees get their foot on the first rung of the ladder in the aviation industry! They will be pleased to give you the hlp you are asking for.

However we do expect people to read the notes that are put at the top of the page such as 'Read before Posting'.

All the questions that you ask have been asked within the past month or two and answered fully. Please use the Search function and do some research yourself. If you still have questions then please PM me.

In the meantime I am closing the thread to stoop banal comments from othrs saying the same thing!

HWB