PDA

View Full Version : December To Remember.

ManillaChillaDilla
17th Oct 2010, 21:05
Looks like round 2 is on the way. These managers just never learn. :mad:

tail wheel
17th Oct 2010, 21:39
Is there a point or any merit in your riddle, or do you simply like the sound of your own keyboard? :mad:

You've lost me and I suspect most others here.

campdoag
17th Oct 2010, 21:42
I get it!!! Go for it boys!!!

It obviously wasnt a September to remember if even the mods dont remember

Muff Hunter
17th Oct 2010, 21:49
I agree, Farkem....

they say all the right things but they are really only trying to slide an even bigger one in us.

BB and co will only learn if we can erode their profits even further!!

lets give em a december to forget!!!!

Karunch
17th Oct 2010, 22:08
Even I, as a non-employee know that December will not be the month to book on Jet*. 30% Otp for the last 'to remember' month I believe. Maybe they'll promote BB out of the building this time.

PPRuNeUser0198
17th Oct 2010, 22:12
BB and co will only learn if we can erode their profits even further!!

Which will translate into reduced growth and job opportunities and ultimately job losses across the business...

Think about your actions before you commit. There are people who need their jobs. We’ve had enough head-count reductions to-date…

OneDotLow
17th Oct 2010, 22:15
September to Remember was just all rhetoric - Anecdotal evidence suggests the OTP was no different from August.

If you are going to do it, do it right and make it stand out from the rest of the months of the year! Otherwise, don't bother. Management really are fools - they will sit in a room and figure out any other reason to tell the board why OTP was so different.

biton
17th Oct 2010, 22:41
I heard from a mate at jokestar that next month was "no-go November". And yes, after reading the conditions for the Singapore operation on another thread it can officially be called jokestar.

CaptCloudbuster
17th Oct 2010, 23:47
As I said previously, I'll eat my hat if the "sept to remember" is anything other than one which J* management see that their work units are all bluster and no cohesion.

I guess we'll all see when the results are officially promulgated here

Airline on time monthly reports (http://www.bitre.gov.au/info.aspx?NodeId=104&ResourceId=214)

not long now.

ManillaChillaDilla
18th Oct 2010, 13:16
Not a riddle guys. Pretty simple really. Think about it. :ugh:

MCD