PDA

View Full Version : Dgca Cpl Exam Questions

capt.ameen
13th Oct 2010, 13:10
To all boys and gals out there...

Kindly post the questions that came in DGCA NAV AND TECH GEN exams in previous attempts.. Oct attempt is gonna be my 4th attempt.. :ugh: really in need of some help... :oh:

planeboy_777
16th Oct 2010, 16:45
just refer to the IGRUA question bank for TECH...itz the best..i scored 79 during my chance.....:)

Keith.Williams.
17th Oct 2010, 09:55
You will find examples and further debate in the SOUTH ASIA AND FAR EAST Forum.

Keith.Williams.
17th Oct 2010, 18:29
i guess u r a keith williams fan

No, I am Keith Williams.

You can get locally produced versions of the books from The English Book Store (Himalayan Books) in New Delhi.

Or you can get UK produced versions from Sterling Book House in Mumbai. These are much more expensive than the Himalayan Books versions, but the UK versions also include an interactive CD version of my QB for all subjects.

Some of the mathematical questions in the DGCA exams are much more difficult than those in the JAR exams. If your problem is specifically related to the mathematical questions I am currently working on a new CD designed specifically for DGCA maths questions. But is it not yet ready for release.

If you wish I can send you some examples of DGCA maths questions that I have received from students in India. Just send me a PM with your e-mail address on it.

evernesky
24th Oct 2010, 12:36
Hi Mr Williams,
im appearing for my DGCA exams soon and really worried about what kind of questions they are gonna ask. I have the Nav book by Keith Williams and worked on almost all the numericals on scale charts etc. I had seen a post from you about the mathematical questions which could possibly come for my exams. Could you also send me as many as you can . this my email [email protected]. Hoping to hear from you soon.....

Thanks a ton in advance!
Akhilesh

Keith.Williams.
24th Oct 2010, 23:00
Evernesky,

I have received your message and have sent you some examples of the more difficult DGCA calculation questions and step-by-step solutions.

HAWK21M
6th Dec 2010, 13:35
Hi Keith.
Have you written any other books apart from the below Six:-
Sterling Book House - Books List (http://www.sterlingbookhouse.com/products.asp?cat=84)

Capt.Morrgan
2nd Feb 2011, 16:20
Is there a book store or portal that sells/ships the following book to an address in the US? Or is there someone you know who's selling his copy? I can make do with a CD version of it too, if that's my best option.

1000 Questions Answers & Explanations for JAR ATPL (A) & CPL (A) Instruments

Thanks much!

panxe
3rd Feb 2011, 00:07
Im not able to send msgs to you. Can you kindly mail those to my account. [email protected]

gigablade
16th Apr 2011, 12:01
Hello Sir big fan of your books solved them for my DGCA CPL and cleared them without any trouble. I would like to thank you for they were a big help...
And I am appearing for my DGCA ATPL this month. I saw your post of questions on DGCA. I would really appreciate it if you could email me your DGCA question bank..
My email is [email protected]

Thanking you...
Your's Sincerely
Rudy G

maviator
20th Apr 2011, 04:16
Hi everyone, just joined the community. Got to know the formulae for working out the intercept angle. Can anyone help me out? :ugh:

RkoSim
1st May 2011, 02:48
No txt spk

lankashraj
24th May 2011, 08:25
No txt spk

deemanish
13th Aug 2011, 23:02
plz tell about technical ex

pilotbaba
18th Nov 2011, 01:39
Has anyone appeared recently in DGCA CPL exams for Nav & Technical escpecially in the OCT 2011 session when the exams are all on Computer??

Can someone pls shed some light on what is being asked more recently??

Is the flight plan still being asked in NAV??

How deep to study or any particular books to study for technical general exam??

Pls help guys.......