PDA

View Full Version : Informations about Swiftair TRTO

mnv
9th Oct 2010, 00:29
Good evening fellow forum users,

I'd like to retrieve any useful information about Swiftair ATR Type Rating course, its costs and if their line training program is still active. I remember reading something about them regarding a type rating plus 500 hrs of line training which was priced around 20k euros. If anybody of you has any newer or more detailed informations about their program please post.

Thank you very much :)
mnv

beachbumflyer
9th Oct 2010, 18:19
Please don't pay to work. It degrades the profession.

mnv
10th Oct 2010, 00:36
As I said in my previous post, I'm just looking to retrieve some informations, I didn't say that I will join a pay to fly scheme. I'd like to know if there are any TRTOs in Spain offering a Type Rating on the ATR and, even if the market conditions aren't the best in this moment, if they also offer some sort of work contracts, I'm asking that because I remember hearing something about Swiftair and Naysa, but the infos I have about those two airlines are outdated and not precise so, if anybody of you has up to date informations regarding ATR TRTOs in Spain, please feel free to post :)

Thanks all :)
mnv

seasexsun
10th Oct 2010, 13:08
Even to join Swiftair and their pay to fly scheme you need to have a strong "enchufe". There is a very long waiting list of guys to join Swiftair. As soon as one swiftair FO finishes his 12 month contract with a crap pay he will leave the company and let another one joining.

mnv
10th Oct 2010, 19:32
oh:hmm: the same story!!
And what about the hours flown in 12 working months more or less??
And the cost of Type will be retracted from monthly payment or anticipated? and the Swift Air program should be enjoyed for amount of...?? I'd like remember i don't intend to pay to fly, i'm just looking around...

Thanks to all

Happy Landings:ok:

Mnv

seasexsun
11th Oct 2010, 08:22
you'll fly about 50 hrs a month meaning flying 4 weeks a month :E

(only week ends available to sleep and do another job to pay the bills :ouch:)

ahh at swiftair also, they can ask you to come to the office to work all the day overthere :yuk:

If you are veeeery lucky at swiftair they can give you a permanent contract, but they will send you to India... or even better...in Nigeria :p

Binter Canarias used to be a wonderfull airline to work for with very, very high salary... now it is Naysa and Islas, as **** as Swiftair.

mnv
11th Oct 2010, 16:15
oh wonderful!:ok:

50 hours to fly per month, an office work with no extra-payment, 12 working months contract and than 2 brilliant choices.
-go back home
-Nigeria (if you're a lucky man)

And all these "perfect conditions":hmm: for amount of.....£?

Thanks again

Best regards

Mnv