PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment Is Starting Everywhere

crewsunite
7th Oct 2010, 10:01
JUST LOOK AT http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment-38/

Also right here in Asia jobs are picking up steam. Also look in the corporate market! FEDEX expanding there base here and due for big raise soon. Middle east companies are due to raise salaries soon and reduce entry requirements as they are struggling to find time on type pilots.

For those that worry about double tax & Commuting

Korean is desperate to find time on type pilots: They split your pay into multiple off shore accounts. They also roster you to be home 10days a month on a firm ticket. $14,000 US pm Cpt. (Flexible is the word)

I'm not saying the grass is greener, but there certainly is comparable grass out there! Start looking & if it suits go get them. Don't hang around and moan CX is not a Career airline anymore! (Their loss)

Because its going to be 18+ yrs to CMD here! :\
That is conservative! As based on net growth (loads of planes are only replacements) CMD for current joiners is 23yrs.

Don't believe me do the figures yourself.

EXEZY
8th Oct 2010, 04:22
In the UK BA and Virgin are recruiting again.

etops777
8th Oct 2010, 09:50
FedEx only hire US citizens or Green Card holders.

boxjockey
8th Oct 2010, 10:07
Not sure about Europe, but in the US, the next decade is going tovbe a wild ride. There are MASSIVE numbers of retirements upcoming at the US majors. Now with the new requirement of 1500 and an ATP to be an FO at a 121 carrier, should chase away even more newbies. I suspect we will see our ranks thin as the likes of Fedex, Delta, and United start to fill the void of guys leaving. Should be very interesting. Pay Me!

box

smilingknife
8th Oct 2010, 11:23
That's why CX are cranking up their own sausage factory........if you aren't willing to pay for an experienced quality recruit, you make your own. Hence the opening up of their cadet program to all and sundry.........from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, we will take you all!