PDA

View Full Version : 737ng

always inverted
6th Oct 2010, 09:38
Hi all, just curious as to the going rate of an ng endo from alteon?

Red Jet
6th Oct 2010, 09:48
You could of course Email or call Alteon and ask, or you could just loiter here for the inevitable smartarses to come along (after the mods have moved your thread to the"GA & Questions" sub-thread). Your choice really.

Roxy_Chick_1989
6th Oct 2010, 10:42
Im also considering the rating. If you require a sim partner please advise.

Cpt Link Hog
6th Oct 2010, 10:49
Mate it's
33k Oz = $42,781.37c NZD :{ allow 5kNZD to cover Accom ,rental car, food ect ect you'll need 48knzd in your pocket
You need to earn roughly Gross 64k nz to cover that BIG call....hope that helps

The Green Goblin
6th Oct 2010, 10:59
Im also considering the rating. If you require a sim partner please advise.

bahahahaha

Thats the funniest thing I have read on pprune for a while. I didn't know you are a comedian Roxanne :D

CTOT ON
6th Oct 2010, 11:01
Hi
I have just completed my endo with alteon in Brisbane. Great instructors but a touch few weeks. PM me if you want some details and info on where to stay etc.

Good Luck

Steve888
6th Oct 2010, 11:02
I believe the going rate is currently your soul on a silver platter.

The Green Goblin
6th Oct 2010, 11:06
Personally with the AUD right now almost on parity with the US I'd be heading there, hell they'll even chuck in a FAA ATP :cool:

biton
6th Oct 2010, 11:40
Roxy, didn't you post on another thread recently that you were still finishing your cpl subjects?

PLovett
6th Oct 2010, 13:09
A quick check of their web site shows you would have to go to the Singapore facility. I seem to recall that the Australian branch does not cater for individuals, only airline sponsored students.

Nothing so coarse as a price is mentioned. You need to contact Alteon with details of your experience and background for that.

The Green Goblin
6th Oct 2010, 13:24
Roxy, didn't you post on another thread recently that you were still finishing your cpl subjects?

I think Roxy is a bit like a goldfish, she swims around in circles and only has a retention span of around 30 seconds.

I would have hung my head in shame by now and re-registered as a new user!

Jober.as.a.Sudge
6th Oct 2010, 13:36
...I would have hung my head in shame by now and re-registered as a new user!

Maybe that time is upon you The Green Goblin. Some of the posts I've seen from you recently have been jaw-dropping in their arrogance. That's without even mentioning the redneck posts this place is awash with from you. What do you care about Roxie Chick's current achievements aspirations or aims? In what way does the discussion (or even mention) of those impact your life or aviation experience? Or is your ego just taking control of your brain in the supposed anonymity of the internet? Get a grip of yourself. I've had a gutsful of your diatribes. If you can't contribute something positive and constructive to a thread, piss off. Your preference to play the man rather than the ball is plain.

And biton, what do you care??? Is that somehow relevant to the topic of the thread?

biton
6th Oct 2010, 14:41
What do I care? Not much really. Good night.

snakeslugger
6th Oct 2010, 18:43
Maybe that time is upon you The Green Goblin. Some of the posts I've seen from you recently have been jaw-dropping in their arrogance. That's without even mentioning the redneck posts this place is awash with from you. What do you care about Roxie Chick's current achievements aspirations or aims? In what way does the discussion (or even mention) of those impact your life or aviation experience? Or is your ego just taking control of your brain in the supposed anonymity of the internet? Get a grip of yourself. I've had a gutsful of your diatribes. If you can't contribute something positive and constructive to a thread, piss off. Your preference to play the man rather than the ball is plain.

Oh for christ sake lighten up you tool! :*

das Uber Soldat
6th Oct 2010, 20:31
You know someone is serious when they first use bold, then italics, and then.... BOLD ITALICS!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/5058221872_99aa1644d1.jpg