PDA

View Full Version : Air rage idiot

MagnusP
5th Oct 2010, 13:22
Ladies and gentlemen, I found this just now, and thought you might get some satisfaction from it. He should have been put away, though.

BBC News - Air rage attack man fined £2,000 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-11476364)

Kingfisher
5th Oct 2010, 13:45
Pity he wasn't dealt with by a Spannish court.

etrang
7th Oct 2010, 12:43
The title says it all. I would like to think that all airlines will now place him on a no-fly list.

Loose rivets
7th Oct 2010, 14:03
Coats was told that he would have been jailed if the incident had happened while the plane was in the air.

I understand the relative dangers, but when did the courts start making a distinction between ground and air.

Having a drink spiked has to be a defense, but I would have thought it had to be proved. I'm glad to see that in this case it was rejected. Obviously, anyone could say that.

Multiple death threats? Again, someone who should be in jail is simply fined. Well, good luck with getting two grand from that animal.

boredcounter
8th Oct 2010, 09:49
Passport denied for life.................

This hooligan, if on the ferries I worked on, on the sea route.................... Would have been welcomed with a Captains smile and a Deckie wrench!