PDA

View Full Version : BA Hotline Multi-city question

simfly
3rd Oct 2010, 19:02
Trying to book a hotline through my Father in World traveller plus out to LAX and back from SFO with domestic sectors too. On a normal BA booking it upgrades the Domestic sectors to J class allowing lounge access etc on those flights, but doing it on a hotline gives a G class booking. Does G give lounge access?

G-BPED
3rd Oct 2010, 22:19
Trying to book a hotline through my Father in World traveller plus out to LAX and back from SFO with domestic sectors too. On a normal BA booking it upgrades the Domestic sectors to J class allowing lounge access etc on those flights, but doing it on a hotline gives a G class booking. Does G give lounge access?

Booking class G shows as a "Special or Discounted" fare so, I would think that it would not qualify for lounge access.

On Domestic sectors lounge access is granted to Gold/Silver cardholders and flexible ticket fares.

Regards,

G-BPED

simfly
3rd Oct 2010, 22:40
yep, I'm aware of that, but what is confusing me is if I were to book a hotline domestic- LHR- LAX return you get J (business uk) on the domestic, but on a multi-city journey you don't:confused: It also gives a G class if you try and book a club multi-city:confused::confused: