PDA

View Full Version : Dancing demo

Caribbean Boy
2nd Oct 2010, 19:40
Here is an in flight demo with a difference.
Cebu Pacific Airlines cabin crew perform safety demonstration dancing to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1317103/Cebu-Pacific-Airlines-cabin-crew-perform-safety-demonstration-dancing-Lady-Gaga-Katy-Perry.html)

rubik101
3rd Oct 2010, 11:04
Even my on-line game playing pals have been talking about this one since yesterday when it surfaced on Youtube. easyJet and Ryanair next maybe?

Dawdler
3rd Oct 2010, 15:25
I wonder if this was a company induced presentation or the product of a CSD with a sense of humour?

purplehelmet
3rd Oct 2010, 15:25
A great way of drawing attention to the safety demo,but i wonder how many people actually pay more attention to the dancing girls and music rather than the safety side of the demo.

2 Whites 2 Reds
3rd Oct 2010, 16:14
Well I for one would be too busy reaching for my wallet for a tenner to pop down her life jacket to pay attention to the safety aspects of this rather innovative demo! :E

Nice to see something different!

L'aviateur
3rd Oct 2010, 16:54
Just to answer your questions; the demo was actually performed inflight in addition to the standard safety briefing on the ground.
It was a choreographed demo by the company. The same airline has in-flight games performed by the cabin crew requiring the participation of the passengers.
Fun and modern airline to fly with, and this fits into the culture of the Philippines so is appreciated by the crew and passengers as fun. Not sure whether the same would always go down with westerners.

purplehelmet
3rd Oct 2010, 20:13
sounds good to me, im all for a bit of on board entertainment,helps to pass the time:ok:

rubik101
4th Oct 2010, 06:36
If you find it on You Tube you can see other clips where they are rehearsing the routine in the CC Training Centre.

Naru
4th Oct 2010, 11:39
Hello everybody!!! I find a very original and fun to do the demo ,I think that passengers pay more attentions :)

xoxo