PDA

View Full Version : Peel Holdings airport websites

Betablockeruk
1st Oct 2010, 09:23
Liverpool, "Robinhood" and Durham airport websites all to placeholder. Someone not paid the website designer or sites hacked? All go to The Official Microsoft IIS Site (http://www.iis.net/)

:hmm:

aidoair
1st Oct 2010, 09:33
They have sent a statement out on their T w i ter and F a ce book accounts saying they are experienceing technical difficulities with a server and expect to have it up and running shortly. Nothing major just sometimes happens on the net i guess..

niknak
1st Oct 2010, 18:06
Liverpool, Robin Hood and Durham Tees Valley are now majority owned by the Vancouver Ports Authority & a Canadian Pension fund.
It could be that the new owners are in the process of changing them all into a standard format (which they weren't before).

aidoair
1st Oct 2010, 19:10
Liverpool, Robin Hood and Durham Tees Valley are now majority owned by the Vancouver Ports Authority & a Canadian Pension fund.
It could be that the new owners are in the process of changing them all into a standard format (which they weren't before).

As I said before, there was a server problem earlier which the respected websites social network pages stated to their followers.

As for a standard format, well they have been in standard format for while as far as layout goes. The only difference to each would be the colours to match the logos and individual services.

dwlpl
1st Oct 2010, 19:13
Could be that he was inferring to a VAS format because as you say the three Peel airports already had a standard layout.

dwlpl
1st Oct 2010, 19:18
Looking at some of the VAS airport websites they have no common format.