PDA

View Full Version : Social Responsibility

The Management
30th Sep 2010, 15:07
Dear All:

We would like to invite all pilots to our EAS this September. This will be carried out on a confidential basis and only the pilots that don’t agree with us will be labeled as troublemakers.

Items to be discussed are:

Social and Environmental Performance: Please do not mention the social responsibility to the 49’s. I know the Former DFO terminated their contract out of spite to teach the rest a lesson, has tried to evict families from their homes by informing landlords that the said person is jobless, informed the HK IRD that their employment was terminated, informed credit card companies that there job is terminated and that credit cards belonging to them should be revoked, etc. Please do not mention anything that will bring The CPG into disrepute. We are a socially responsible company.

Issues facing the Airlines and priorities for the future: We are trying to gage the pilots feeling on how The CPG can cut payments and make the pilot group more economical. Discussions will include reduced housing (may allow grandfather rights as this will divide more of the pilot group), reduced pay, reduce manning on all flights, reduce allowances and hotel costs. We are quite actively reducing overtime payments so this issue will not be discussed nor should any pilot bring it up.

The CPG will then have a list of reporting priorities but again as with any dealings with the pilot group, this will only be a lip service.

We have to look at being responsible but deep down we don’t care. It’s all about money and how much we can lower our pilot cost base.

So please attend, we have extended the date as we have not had a huge response from our pilot group. Most Managers will be there so it will be a great time to show your commitment to The CPG. Managers will take note of the pilots attending. Never miss an opportunity to be in with the Flying Management, as you never know when the next Star Chamber will be held.

To My Bonus
The Management.

Bob Hawke
1st Oct 2010, 02:51
Got to love this guy.

Management, have you thought about the Michael O'Leary proposal of reducing the flight deck crew to one, and use the cabin crew to assist if there are any problems? Might be a big ask on ULH, but hey, imagine that Bonus!

Neptunus Rex
1st Oct 2010, 05:30
Plus, other engagements permitting, Captain Toss Parker will be in attendance to give his singular advice to the love-lorn!

Capt Toss Parker
1st Oct 2010, 05:58
Hello Neptunes Rex,

Thanks for the thought .... I was heavily (maced) the other night in "Kings Park", I will asses the situation and offer my guidance as soon as I can see properly again.

Fond regards Capt Parker.

Traffic
1st Oct 2010, 09:40
Get rid of all line pilots and become a company of drones...oops we are there already!:bored:

soskipper
1st Oct 2010, 14:01
Aviation was invented by the CPG, why not just go a bit further to invent remote control airliners? FTL? who cares?!