PDA

View Full Version : Load Control Officer at Emmirates

freeborn
30th Sep 2010, 12:34
Dear Friends
Can someone pls advise me the job spesifications and what they think of the position for 'Load Control Officer" at emmirates Airlines.

Also what is the salary for Loadmasters that fly at emmirates?:ugh:
Appritiate it for all the help.

I am shortlisted for Loadcontrol Officer at emmirates but have a another opurtunity from an another company but just cant make up my mind.:uhoh:

thanks for all responce:)

theloady
30th Sep 2010, 13:06
Hi

Load controller officer at Emirates is not a Loady job.

Just like many others handling agents ...

They don't have a L/M as crew.

cheers
Andrea

freeborn
30th Sep 2010, 13:31
sorry couldnt understand but, what you mean by not a loady job?

AircraftOperations
30th Sep 2010, 15:19
Load controller is not an onboard Loadmaster.

Plus, Emirates has one "m".

freeborn
1st Oct 2010, 08:23
yea i know loadcontrol is not a ion board flyong loadmaster but what is 'M' and what you guys think of the job loadcontrol officer at EK what is the working hour how is the atmosfare how are the living conditions and another question what does the flying onboard LM make at EK?

icemel_aratt
3rd Oct 2010, 07:18
Oneborn every minute

antonovman
3rd Oct 2010, 08:51
They sit on front of a pc for 12 hours a day churning out loadsheets. They never see the aircraft and are worked like dogs.
Accomodation is OK but in the worst part of DXB

getjetsetgo
15th Oct 2010, 00:45
I think thats indicative of most central load control centers. they are like work horses. just keep throwing more flights at them. I deal with BA's guys in JFK on a daily basis and they are constantly on the go. Now that BA has closed its BOM load planning office all the Indian flights are done from JFK with the exception of DEL which LHR has the privelege of doing.

getjetsetgo
21st Oct 2010, 19:22
Hey i'm also on the shortlist for the load control position at emirates. can anyone say how the recruitment process works after you got the short list email. Is the first interview via teleconference or do you have to find your way to DXB or another city for the interview.? any thoughts welcomed.

freeborn
9th Dec 2010, 11:04
can anyone tell me what is the total incom for the loadcontrol officers at EK not the basic though bonus share profits transportation allowance i mean all
thanks guys