PDA

View Full Version : Protec - Malaysia Airlines B737

clearforto
28th Sep 2010, 10:00
Hi guys,

Anyone called for an interview? Not good T&Cs, but maybe a good opportunity for the low hrs guys?!

Anyone that maybe wants to share his experience or some advices??

All the best:ok:

Turkish777
29th Sep 2010, 17:19
Due to the large amount of applicants I didnt even get called for an interview which are due to commence next week in London. Its was originally 200 on type and 1000TT but they now want 500 on type....

I think Royal Air Maroc will be losing a few FO's (Eagle Jet guys) as a huge portion of the applicants are coming from there....No more free pilots RAM..my heart bleeds for you...:E

bowing
29th Sep 2010, 17:52
I know they are looking for NG and CLASSIC 737 PILOTS WITH 1000TT AND 500 ON TYPE NOT SURPRISED ABOUT THE G.A T&CS!!!
OFCOURSE EAGLE JET F/OS WOULD JUMP TO THE OPPORTUNITY THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM INTENSIFIES:}

A340rider
29th Sep 2010, 20:11
And funny thing is Eagle Jet email all pilot at RAM offering them contract at MAS..So loyal to his Airline client..what a snake hahaha..he is the one what give RAM pilot then take them away...no loyaltie is this industry :=

punk666
30th Sep 2010, 18:34
Rumour has it that Lion are wet leasing the planes and getting some of the EJ guys to fly them. Few of the EJ lot have accepted the contract at lion air for another year.