PDA

View Full Version : Sun Express

Bojan84
26th Sep 2010, 19:26
Hey all,

have some questions about Sun Express. Hope you got the answers.
I heard that Lufthansa is involved in Sun Express and that the tests for SE are via Germany and DLR.

Does anyone know if the test is on german only (what I heard) or in english too?
DLR, is it hard? or maybe how hard is DLR?

Otherwise any info about sun express would make me happy. So I hope you guys have some for me =)

Fly Safe!!

can_ksk
10th Oct 2010, 05:43
SunExpress is involved by Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines. As far as i know DLR test is applied in English for pilots who don't know German. (maybe they applied that both english and german at same time)

Best Regards...

INNflight
10th Oct 2010, 08:20
DLR Test in Germany for SunExpress - afaik - in English or German.

DLR is hard. Very. There is plenty of software to prepare for it though. Not sure what is tested at the SunExpress one.

If successful there'll be a sim check (and at least one?) interview in Istanbul with SE people.

Not too shabby if you fancy a 737 TR (paid for by company with bonds I believe) and don't mind moving to Istanbul for a few years. You'll probably be flying a whole lot of hrs per year aswell - especially in the summer months.

gjln
10th Oct 2010, 12:35
Hello,
Where do you apply for this position?
Thanks

Less Hair
9th Dec 2010, 08:43
SunExpress are founding a new german AOC'd subsidiary. It's starting ops in 2011 with three 737-800 and will be expanded to six a/c later to serve Egypt as well.

german source:
SunExpress gründet deutsche Tochter - FLUG REVUE (http://www.flugrevue.de/de/zivilluftfahrt/airlines-flugbetrieb/sunexpress-gruendet-deutsche-tochter.35292.htm)