PDA

View Full Version : When is Vietnam expecting to resume A320 FO Screenings?

GSMini
26th Sep 2010, 08:36
Well, the title says it all. I know they have been put on hold, however they accept "expressions of interest" .

Really looking forward to go there as a FO, so, would like to know an approximate month for the screenings to start again.

Best regards!

bananaman2
26th Sep 2010, 10:05
... linked to this, is there anyone out there who has had any success applying to Vietnam directly? They seem to have had a need for pilots for quite some time - recruitment ads all over the place, yet don't seem to respond to emails. Perhaps it's me - just short of the requirements and thought i'd chance it... perhaps they have enough candidates and only respond to those suitably qualified - the fact the ads are always out suggest's this is not the case. Agencies are not willing to be the slightest bit flexible or ask the question to the airline.

How did you apply GSMINI?

GSMini
26th Sep 2010, 10:29
Hi!,

You need to apply via Parc, Rishworth etc... They have low entry requirements, 1500TT and 300 on type with full ATPL, but if you are lower than that, I donīt think you will get called.

Regards!

superced
26th Sep 2010, 10:52
Don't forget DPI....and Euro Pacific.

duyentranvan
10th Oct 2010, 16:05
come do your screening with me.. i will show u how the airbus is flown

vserian
10th Oct 2010, 16:52
Does anyone knows about the roster, pay and other details on the B777 with Vietnam airlines??

superced
24th Oct 2010, 10:05
A320 FO hired?

Luke SkyToddler
24th Oct 2010, 11:05
Superced I see from your other forum posts you're an Easyjet man, it's my understanding from other guys who've tried to apply here that VN didn't accept their application because the airline doesn't recognize the A319 and A320 as the same type, for the purpose of meeting the minimum hours requirement :uhoh:

superced
24th Oct 2010, 17:33
ok but in my base now we have only the A320 ... and in my previous airlines I flew on A321 as well...around 2000H....but thanks for this info...