PDA

View Full Version : Brian Sport Martin

bellolli
26th Sep 2010, 08:18
Hi I am trying to get in contact with Sport....anyone help:ok:

breakadjuster
30th Sep 2010, 20:17
Sport lives half his life in Thailand, you may be able to contact him via his son who flies for Monarch Airlines, a Luton UK based airline,
I flew with Sport and Joe Standon in the 80's for Dr Hass and West African Airlines
Best of luck

oligoe
30th Sep 2010, 20:28
That's funny, my Uncle also flew a lot with that guy, and also many years for many of Dr Hass airlines !

Maurice Chavez
30th Sep 2010, 21:26
Talking about "sport", anyone knows where old "moose" is at? Sport, Moose and Joe were hilarious to fly with....

JW411
1st Oct 2010, 07:26
If you are talking about Moose Davies, he still instructing at one of the flying clubs at Shoreham. I see him on a weekly basis.

Bob the Dog
1st Oct 2010, 12:25
I would say that flying with Sport, Pappa Joe and the rest of the gang
was something else!

bellolli
1st Oct 2010, 19:14
Thanks for the info much appreciated!:ok:

breakadjuster
2nd Oct 2010, 17:00
This outfit was owned by Dr Hass a swiss national, a bigger ****ester you will ever meet.
He owes me £6000!!
Sport also flew with Bill(Tubby) Grief and the husband of one of the "Kay" sisters, both are unfortunately Dead now,The other pilot was Allan Nicholson who is or was with Air Atlanta, flying 747's, I to had many happy hours flogging around Africa in "WV".NOT including the time the yaw damper failed and kicked us over on to our back and into a spiral dive!!! Not good in a full 707 freighter.

CargoMatatu
3rd Oct 2010, 09:00
I, too, wondered if the thread-starter was looking for him 'coz he was owed money!

It seems there are quite a few of us out here! :mad:

bellolli
5th Oct 2010, 13:09
No he does not owe me anything, a good guy in my book !:ok:

gazza
21st Oct 2010, 15:10
You could not wish to fly with a better pilot than sport, I have flown many trips with him and Joe/tubby/warwick, and not forgeting broken back.good old days. Believe you might be able to get Sport via N mack ([email protected]) think he still works at CSE in kidlington. Or via buster his son at Monarch Luton

Doug Down
27th Dec 2011, 11:39
Hi there, my old mate Steve Haye says he lives in Thialand now. 'Somewhere'.

Steve has more stories than you can shake a stick at - lots containing Sport Martin who called Steve, 'Hayeburner' . . . who may be able to help you . . .