PDA

View Full Version : Australian ATPL (A) Theory

Code89
24th Sep 2010, 13:48
Hi there,

i need some help in finding a good school for Air Transport Pilot Licence (Aeroplane) Theory training preferably Perth or close by.

appreciate your assistance:)

apache
24th Sep 2010, 14:07
Nathan Higgins (AFT) .... even the correspondence course kicks ass!!!!

Aeromuz
24th Sep 2010, 21:02
I must agree with apache. Nathans material is comprehensive and to the point. I went to the sunnycoast this year to do his fulltime class and it was the best way of doing it. You get alot from being in the classroom with him.

If you cant make it over there due to finance issues then his correspondance stuff is exactly the same and he will answer any questions you have as go make your way through the material.

AFT will give you the best chance of nailing those pesky exams.
Nathan = ATPL god :ok:

Good luck

Muz

lemel
25th Sep 2010, 02:44
Advanced Flight Theory (AFT) is hands down the best ATPL theory in Australia.

I think they hold courses in Queensland, but you can do it through correspondence. They send you out everything you need so you can get through the exams.

I did mine through correspondence and had no trouble passing.

Good luck. :ok:

Code89
25th Sep 2010, 17:24
all....thanks for the info

i am basically looking for a in-house school as the person has no previous knowledge of the related field and somewhere in perth or close by.

one more thing i was checking the Pre-requisite for ATPL exam, do we have to first pass the Australian CPL exam?

can the person not sit for the ATPL theory exam after attending a classroom training?