PDA

View Full Version : PMR File

Pulkdahulk
21st Sep 2010, 12:04
Guys,

I have an issue. Class one renewal medical was sent to the wrong place at Bengaluru. I asked DGCA to send the file to the place where Class one Initial is done, not renewal.
It is completely my mistake on this part.

What are my options

I had a date at SMO, Yelahanka on the 3rd October and DGCA Medical did their part right. I messed up by putting in the wrong location.

What can I do

Either call IAM IAF Vimanpura and get a date at their center. Does Class one Medical renewal happens at Centers where only Initial is done
or
Can they dispatch the file to another center within Bangalore or can I come and pick it up or have myself pay for the cost to mail it to the other center..

what are my options??

silent_scream
21st Sep 2010, 12:29
Either call IAM IAF Vimanpura and get a date at their center. Does Class one Medical renewal happens at Centers where only Initial is done IAM Bangalore will only process Fourth renewals or ATPL renewals or Special Cases (Lapsed / Denied Medicals).

Can they dispatch the file to another center within Bangalore or can I come and pick it up or have myself pay for the cost to mail it to the other centerYou can try doing that, but I doubt they will listen to you.

What you can do is, Request IAM Bangalore to send the PMR back to Delhi.
Once PMR in Delhi, Ask DGCA to send it to the center that you choose for renewal. Confirm PMR arrival, then take a Date.

Considering DGCA handles the PMR Files by Speed Post, it should be a fairly quick process.

All the Best.
Write back your experience.

Pulkdahulk
29th Sep 2010, 08:34
IAM Bangalore gave me the date with no exceptions. All good.

I have a date and the process is relatively easy.

silent_scream
30th Sep 2010, 12:27
Thats good News.
All the Best