PDA

View Full Version : Thai Airasia and its low pay

TSRABECOMING
20th Sep 2010, 07:45
I heard from my friend working at this company ( a member of Airasia) that the company pay very low wage, low flight alloance and did not pay allowance for its flight crew and cabin crew when going to work at other base. ( ATM there s a base out of BKK at Phuket). How can pilots continue to work with these conditions?
My friend who work there told me that the management cut all costs and order its staff to reduce expense. It s normal to reduce that if it s not concern safety but they are use their staff exceed FTL. Why THAI DCA does not know about this or they just ignore?
Wow that s behind the scene of a successful airline.

a345xxx
20th Sep 2010, 10:22
And your point?

training wheels
20th Sep 2010, 11:31
Apparently their crew also travel on the public bus to and from the LCCT terminal from KL ..both pilots and cabin crew. Some captains even boarded in full uniform .. was wondering whether he was going to drive the bus as well to KL Sentral. LOL! .. Felt very tempted to order a Coke from the flight attendant sitting across the aisle on the public bus. LOL! And was amazed that she actually had to pay for her ticket on the Air Asia owned SkyBus service. Now, that's what I call cheap!

Virtual Reality
20th Sep 2010, 12:38
Blame it on TF ...........No?.........:}

Blame yourself for accepting that kind of Ts & Cs, get shafted and being treated worst than a whore .............:=

VR :cool:

Slasher
20th Sep 2010, 13:55
...and being treated worst than a whore ............

But some whores get very good tips, especialy the dedicated skilled profesional ones.

So realy your treated LOWER than a whore.

Henry09
20th Sep 2010, 14:58
Slasher

the poster said \\\"getting treated worst than a whore\\\"

how does wanting him to change it to \\\"getting treated lower than a whore\\\" make it any more dramatic??

a345xxx

\\\\\\\"and your point\\\\\\\"

Well if you cant work that one out should you be involved in aviation at any level?

Why are the quote marks not working???

Slasher
20th Sep 2010, 15:17
Henry09 before you blow a Singaporean fuse its a nuance of
English. Nor did I tell the poster to go and change it. RTFP
again lah. :ugh:

"Worse than a whore" implys the subject is at a worse
level of the same social class.

"Lower than a whore" infers that which is lower in status
for the same class hierarchy.

And a345xxx's comment was only tongue in cheek.

Confusing English elocutive lesson complete. Next!

kwaiyai
21st Sep 2010, 10:55
Its not DCAT's problem to sort out Pay and conditions. If you know them like I do you would understand.
It took the accident at HKT aka OX MD bellyflop and a breeze block through
OX's window on Asok at 1am near my condo plus a few others like the FAA audit too sort out the standards a few years ago.

TSRABECOMING
22nd Sep 2010, 22:24
The management (CEO Tony) planning to make the same conditions for all AirAsia HUBS but he doesn't know that there are tricky process and thought in this BKK hubs. Trying various ways to cut cost even reduce block time (which is the time to calculate its pilot allowance). Do not pay on the duty day out and back when the crew deadhead to work at HKT. := So only management process are the same but payments are far lower than other HUBS like KL.
They are working on the same type of aircraft in the same company and some time flying the same routes (i.e. BKK - KUL route) why it is too much difference?

Imagine If he know this how will he react???
Or he has already known. GREAT CEO.:D