PDA

View Full Version : work contract

Cecco
15th Sep 2010, 23:04
Hi to all, I recently had a job offer where I was sent the contract as word document by e-mail and was supposed to print it, sign it, and send it back.

Do you agree with me that any serious company would send a work contract by post ALREADY signed by the head of human resources, CEO or whoever (unless the contract is signed on the spot by all parties involved, which would be an exception) and that the procedure as described above is dodgy???

Cheers
Cecco

BTW, I didn't join this company, there were many other strange things apart from that mentioned above

SloppyJoe
16th Sep 2010, 01:29
Not that odd. When I got offered a job at cx I got an email that basically said, attached is the job offer letter, employment contract and dental chart. Please print these, complete the dental chart, sign the contract and fax them back to us. Contract had no signature on it from the company.

Cecco
16th Sep 2010, 09:29
Dental charts for an employment, how come?
If itīs a big company like CX you have the reputation you can rely on, if, however, you virtually donīt know the company this procedure with the unsigned contract leaves a stronger impression I guess.

Uncle Wiggily
16th Sep 2010, 09:39
Dental charts for an employment, how come?

There are alot of applicants from the UK :E