PDA

View Full Version : Le Grand Airline

FourGreenNoRed
13th Sep 2010, 21:18
Here is a story which I think is of intrest for the comunity: 2nd of July AF flight 1106 from CDG to DUS, just over 30 passengers waiting for boarding. Looked like a pleasant flight after a long day of work. Entered the aircraft and to my (and the others) suprise the first 21 rows were marked as -Premium-. Three Pax sitting in the first 21 rows while the remaining ones were cramped into the last 8 rows. After -boarding complete- people started to spread out within the eight Voyageur rows since some were less occupied than others where six were parked next to each other. P1 came over the intercom and stated that he wished that everybody would go back to their original seats in order to enable proper pax-headcount.The entire crew including the PIC were standing in front of the flightdeck door facing the cabin having the fun of their lifetime.Since in uniform I decided not to be bothered but after a few weeks now I consider it remarkable behaviour. Even if loading was a factor (which I seriously doubt) a proper announcement and an apology for the inconvenience would have been appropriate. Or am I missing something?

ettore
13th Sep 2010, 21:46
France remains a feudal state. No wonder its national carrier bears the same character trait: arbitrary rule. How about a (a-nother) revolution ? :p

P.S.: Posting your flight number + date + your last leg of the day, ain't you afraid of retaliation ?! Monarchs loves to punish, don't they ? :E