PDA

View Full Version : Wot's wrong with vbpilots.com?

benjam
12th Sep 2010, 08:38
Is any one else able to access it? I have not been able to for several days. :{

GAFA
12th Sep 2010, 08:43
Yep having the same problem, did someway say the wrong thing????

t_cas
12th Sep 2010, 11:17
same. can't log in....

S70IP
12th Sep 2010, 11:37
Just get a blank page my end.

benjam
12th Sep 2010, 21:20
Why has this been moved to here: "DG&P General Aviation & Questions The place for students, instructors and charter guys."

I would have thought it was already in the right place.

This site needs to come back under the spot light, so as serious discussion re the A330 and upcoming EBA can occur.

Peter Fanelli
12th Sep 2010, 21:37
Why has this been moved to here: "DG&P General Aviation & Questions The place for students, instructors and charter guys."

I would have thought it was already in the right place.

Because you put a question mark at the end of your thread topic, seems to be a good reason for some mods to move irrelevant crap here.

Leatherdog
12th Sep 2010, 21:47
I just thought I had upset someone, and been banned:eek:

Glad to here it's not just me...I'm seldom naughty.:)

L'Dog.

benjam
12th Sep 2010, 23:44
Thx Peter.

I would have thought that relevence is all in the eye of the beholder.

Correct puctuation should not determine the location of the thread.

AerocatS2A
13th Sep 2010, 00:00
It's a question so it goes in the questions forum.

Skynews
13th Sep 2010, 00:01
I have access. Ops normal!

Peter Fanelli
13th Sep 2010, 00:23
I see no reason why a question pertaining to QF,VB or their spawn shouldn't be asked in the forum which supposedly exists for that part of the industry.
There used to be many GA RPT operations, but I'm sure people in Reporting Points would get uppity if their forum was inundated with posts about chieftains and 402s.

mince
13th Sep 2010, 00:41
They wear brown pants for a start....

InTransit
13th Sep 2010, 03:05
"They wear brown pants for a start...."

:D ..but not for long.... :}

tail wheel
13th Sep 2010, 04:33
Wot's wrong with vbpilots.com?

It is a question.

It is not a news item.

D&G Reporting Points is for items of general news.

"....so as serious discussion re the A330 and upcoming EBA can occur."

I am not convinced an EBA debate will occur in the Reporting Points Forum and any debate on the A330 will be decided on merit. If it is not news of general airline interest, then it may not remain in the Reporting Points Forum.

Keep in mind, PPRuNe is a forum for professional pilots engaged generally in the aviation industry. It is not a personal industrial relations forum for exclusive minorities of any particular airline.

F111
13th Sep 2010, 05:28
I can't get on, home page comes up but when I try to login nothing.

benjam
13th Sep 2010, 08:44
Tailwheel,

I wish to engage in the debate on vbpilots.com, the specific forum for VB pilots (in case you were not able to gleen that from the name of the website).

Said site has been off line for a week. I asked the q so as anyone who is in the know could fix the problem and we could all be happy again.

I do not wish to engage in any discussion/debate on this (PPRUNE) site.

I would have thought your time would have been better spent policing the absolute crap that gets published on this forum than moving a qenuine query to a back corner for the GA industry - The place for students, instructors and charter guys - where it did not seem to fit.

It reminds me of a roadside sign in Kings Cross a couple of years ago: "Police now targeting not wearing of seatbelts".

They probably also had bigger fish to fry, don't you think?

planejane
13th Sep 2010, 09:55
Help needed here too - just a blank page when I try to log on.

Sim notes needed!!:ugh:

Peter Fanelli
13th Sep 2010, 11:01
D&G Reporting Points is for items of general news. Airline and RPT issues in Australia, enZed and the PacificHmmmm, don't see anything about "news" in that forum description.

Keep in mind, PPRuNe is a forum for professional pilots engaged generally in the aviation industry. It is not a personal industrial relations forum for exclusive minorities of any particular airline.

Really?

Formerly known as Britannia, now Thomson and merged with FCUK Airlines forum.
To apply for access to this private forum please click here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/newthread.php?do=form_fca)

The British Airways forum. Affectionately known as 'Nigels'.
This is for CURRENTLY SERVING BA FLIGHT CREW ONLY.

easyJet (http://www.pprune.org/easyjet-84/) (24 Viewing)
To apply for access to this private forum please

Monarch (http://www.pprune.org/monarch-27/) (2 Viewing)
Also known as 'Spotty M'.
To apply for access to this private forum please

For current and recently-retired Virgin Atlantic employees. To apply for access to the Virgin forum, please

A new anonymous forum for flybe pilots. To apply for access to this private area please email the moderator

To apply for access to this private forum for Southwest airlines pilots only,

A forum for the large pilot group from the former Flying Colours, Airworld, Caledonian and JMC companies now rebranded as Thomas Cook UK and the former Airtours/MyTravel airlines.

Also known as 'M Rats'. A forum for the large pilot group based in the Sand Pit.
To apply for access to this private forum please email the moderator at

The major UK ATS provider. To apply for access to this private forum please

Police Aviation Services. A private forum to discuss issues concerning those employed by this company. To apply for access to this private forum please email the moderator at

ACL/DHL/BAC/EAT Aircrew Forum (http://www.pprune.org/acl-dhl-bac-eat-aircrew-forum-107/)
For access to this forum please contact the moderator

:ugh:

benjam
13th Sep 2010, 12:37
Not to mention the other thread titles as posed questions, eg Virgin share price how low can it go and for how long?

See?

Two questions in the one title. Move that one too.