PDA

View Full Version : The Corporate code of Conduct and the ammenities kit

Saturn
11th Sep 2010, 04:03
I read this week on the company website about the reminders of the corporate code of conduct and of course the ammenities kit.

I am all for a code of conduct but it must apply to EVERYONE! How many lawsuits are ongoing brought by employees against CX? There are additonal lawsuits being filed. How many public protests against both CX and KA recently? How about racial discrimination? How about perjury by two managers? How about a FOP manager shagging an SO's wife? How about collusion charges? How about those 49ers? How about continual viloations of contracts signed with employees?

How come the ones telling us about the code of conduct are the ones that keep violating it? Remember what I have said many times in the past about being moral and ethical!

I AM CALLING ON CX MANAGEMENT TO BE LEADERS AND SET THE TONE. FOLLOW THE CONDUCT YOURSELVES AND THE REST OF US WILL AS WELL!!!
IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE NOW ANARCHY!

Now I love Nipperress's ammenities kit update. CX makes money from tickets it charges to employees. NO other airline I know of charges such high prices.
If you show up say at Air Canada as an employee, you get the highest class seat available for one fare. It cost $4000.00+ HKD to travel in first to Canada but you cannot have pajamas or those now really embarrasing ammenities kits. They are so cheap those kits and are quite shameful for what people are paying for in first.

BOB, I AM CALLING ON YOU AN CX TO LOWER TICKETS PRICES/TAXES CHARGED TO STAFF! I WILL BE TAKING MY PAJAMAS AND AMMENITIES KIT. Again, leadership and conduct.

That's all folks.:ok:

Mouwaa
11th Sep 2010, 07:02
I love how we were asked [told] to refuse the amenity kits during the financial crisis to save costs...now we are making record profits and are reminded to refuse them...another little thing chipped away.

slipslopslut
11th Sep 2010, 08:59
Bob Nippleness is a patho liar and outright fraud.
The guy needs sh00ting- and quickly.
He does not give a toss about gripes you have as a CX staffer.
The more gripes he hears the more he thinks he's doing a good job.

Out-n-out complete fuc&wit

smilingknife
11th Sep 2010, 11:02
It's very simple....
You've been fleeced and paid top dollar for your "ID" ticket. You are fully entitled to an amenity kit and anything else you want as well.......so take it with a smile.
We must have the most expensive staff travel of any airline in the world.
Bob, take a hike!

T101
12th Sep 2010, 00:39
Saturn,

Can you share a bit more about that "FOP manager shagging an SO's wife"? Never heard a story like that! How did it happen? How did it come out?

Hoofharted
12th Sep 2010, 02:00
How did it happen?? Well................one of them put something in a place it shouldn't have gone and............voila, a shag happens.

Why would you want to "share a bit more" about something like that? Get your kicks from some other blokes misery and plaster it all over this website? Bloody voyeur :mad: (and no it wasn't my wife).

larrikan larry
12th Sep 2010, 02:27
Word is a senior manager on the Junior Boeing fleet shagged the wife of an SO.
When said SO confronts Manager about it the manager tells him that if he tries to pursue it further he will ruin his career.

What a stand up fellow this manager is eh!

PS This is not rumour of did the shag happen-didn't it.

Yes, been going on for about 6 months:(

Shame on you 777

smilingknife
12th Sep 2010, 02:58
Quote -
"When said SO confronts Manager about it the manager tells him that if he tries to pursue it further he will ruin his career"

Pure class from another self serving egotistical little pratt on the 3rd floor.
Shows the calibre of this clown. Like father like son!

"How did this bafoon get promoted to this position?" you ask.

Answer - He fits the profile of a management wannabee perfectly and this kind of behaviour will only increase his standing with the Directors and senior management of CX. Look at THEIR track record of morality!

nitpicker330
12th Sep 2010, 08:08
The last thread regarding the shagging incident was mysteriously removed, standby for this to magically disappear as well.

The Wraith
12th Sep 2010, 16:12
B. N. is an ass. Every letter of complaint he answers with his management speak bullsh*t....never does he actually acknowledge fault or try to remedy a genuine complaint. He is a self serving idiot, and he must be really proud of his little persona.:yuk: