PDA

View Full Version : 2 interviews

flying nl
10th Sep 2010, 15:18
I need some info from those of you that know China.I have 2 interviews in oct. only 2 days apart.Scenario 1:I interview with airline A,pass everything,however I do not like some of the things I see.Can I interview with airline B and accept their job offer if they make me one?Does airline B have knowledge that I interviewed only 2 days before?
Scenario 2:I interview with airline A,but I do not pass the sim or medical.Can I then go to airline B and go through the whole process?Even if airline B knows,will I be able to either redo the sim or medical and does airline A even care since I did not pass their interview?Thanks guys.

737XL Pilot
25th Sep 2010, 09:23
Hi flying nl!

That's a very dangerous game you're playing if you decide to go for both interviews. As you probably know, you have to sit the ATP exam and do the medical. Both airlines will schedule you for this. If you pass the ATP, it's valid for 1 or 2 years, not sure, so you should'nt sit the exam again. If you fail, you have to wait 30 days before giving it another go.
The airlines will find out what you're doing, not straight away probably, but eventually. If you decide to go for both interviews, be honest. I know one guy that attended more than one interview. He failed the ATP so he told the second airline this. He never did the medical with the first airline because he did'nt pass the sim, so I don't know how you would go about with this issue.
Good luck anyway

JotaJota
25th Sep 2010, 09:44
Playing with FIRE!!!