PDA

View Full Version : Indian Airforce ,fast Track Selection,flying Branch

WOW99
10th Sep 2010, 06:16
Indian Air Force will conduct fast track selection (FTS) at gurgaon,jaipur,dehradun,nagpur,hyderabad and kolkata,for FLYING (PILOT)BRANCH for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION(SSC)

Fast Track Selection :: 11-13 SEPTEMBER 2010 FOR FLYING (PILOT) SSC BRANCH (http://careerairforce.nic.in/updates/FTS/FTSWeb11Sep%202010.htm)

:D:D

JoshiR
12th Sep 2010, 16:23
Shocking that this has attracted nil comments ! Say it all as to if we do our share for the country enough !

weapon-x
12th Sep 2010, 18:46
the reason behind no reply is :

1. Candidate must be a graduate :{
2. In India most unemployed pilots are under graduation . :ugh:

vserian
12th Sep 2010, 18:56
the reason behind no reply is :

1. Candidate must be a graduate http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/boohoo.gif
2. In India most unemployed pilots are under graduation

Not really, you can still get into Air Force without a degree. I know many who did.
And also its not a matter of having a degree or not, over 90% of these unemployed pilots wants to get into airlines only, all they want is to fly Airbus, Boeing or ATRs and want to get paid in six figures every month.

wingflex
13th Sep 2010, 02:33
They are talking about "fast track selection" here, which requires the candidate to be a graduate.

WOW99
13th Sep 2010, 03:55
An excellent point VSERIAN i completely agree with you,i dont buy the fact that out of 5500 unemployed pilots noone is a graduate.:=
IAF is such a good opportunity to build up hours and gain experience,even the pay nowadays is decent enough on top of that one should not forget the perks.

chaitanya
13th Sep 2010, 04:35
Not to mention they have got Age factor which might limit many applicants.

Henry09
18th Sep 2010, 02:57
Not everyone is cut out for Military Flying or Military Life. If you just see it as a good way to build up hours then it is the wrong job for you. Military Flying needs a bit of commitment and dedication. The wages may be poor but it is the best fun you will ever have with wings!