PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Airways Pilot Sponsorship?

Zizou001
10th Sep 2010, 02:22
Hello everyone

Does anyone know when etihad airways will start recruiting international students for their cadet pilot program and how do i apply for it ???

And are there other international airlines providing full sponsorship now ?

I am 19 turning 20 in november.
I have no previous flying experience

Thank you

Please reply ASAP

kaptn
10th Sep 2010, 11:00
Have heared about cathey pacific cadet program....not sure about it..double check

WillingPilot
11th Sep 2010, 03:36
I'd love to join a sponsorship, to be honest, I'd drop out of College and do it! Well, that's if my mum let's me.

But I'd drop out of University for sure!

stevop21
11th Sep 2010, 17:07
You must not drop out of college, you will need something to fall back onto if it all goes t*ts up.

Also the least they would expect (i'm guessing) would be an A Level in maths and physics to be in line with other organisations

AIRWAY
12th Sep 2010, 16:28
It is always important to study, have a plan B, aviation can be unpredictable and not very secure jobwise.

fluffy5
14th Sep 2010, 01:00
sorry to put a damper on things. EY have now slowed down their cadet program greatly, we have the last intake of cadets, two courses the end of this year. At the moment they have to many cadets holding to even start the next step on the A320. They are now looking at the requirement that if you want to join them, you have to do a 4 year degree in aviation at abu dhabi college, whether thay will sponsor you for that I do not know.

fluffy

206Fan
14th Sep 2010, 01:28
But I'd drop out of University for sure! Do NOT do that. Get your education done. It's way more important than flying at the minute. Get the backup behind you. Ive my PPL on Helicopters done but I'm hitting the books again to get a backup and hopefully a decent job (Non Aviation Related) before I even consider going to the next stage of my flying.