PDA

View Full Version : TNT Info Requested

ECHIE
31st Aug 2010, 09:15
Dear all,

I am a Dutch pilot with about the 4000 hours TT of which around 3500 hours on the A320. I am interested in joining TNT and would like to know some more information about this company.

-Which fleet is the best to join for me the long haul or the short/medium haul fleet? As I heard on the 747 they donīt upgrade FOīs directly from the right to the left seat. So with my amount of hours is it not better to join first the 737 ops and get there my command in the years and in the future to the 747???
-How are the schedules like on the different fleets? Actual T&C?
-How is TNT as a career airline?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Best regards,

Theo

Skystar02
2nd Sep 2010, 08:13
Hola Theo,

I heard of you in Airmed and in AEM. We have friends in common.

They hire expats on 747. But to be honest I don't know if they're hiring right now.

TNT upgrades FO's to left seat, even with less experience that you have now. This happens mainly because TNT pilots move to other airlines. Taxes make their salary less than in other airlines where they can enjoy daylight flying. However TNT pilots don't fly more than 13 days a month (even less). So you have to put in your balance to fly less and less payroll and less flying hours per month.

Not too much info, but I hope it could help you a little.

Best regards!

ECHIE
2nd Sep 2010, 15:42
Muchas gracias. Do you know anybody working for TNT Liege who I can give a call with some questions regarding this company? Please via my email or private message. Un abrazo, Theo