PDA

View Full Version : A word of encouragement for Mexicana crews

Northbeach
29th Aug 2010, 03:10
I would like to offer a word of encouragement to my professional colleagues at Mexicana today. I walked by your ticket counter at Miami International with great sadness this morning, I am terribly sorry for the bleak current financial situation at Mexicana.

It has been a privilege sharing the airspace with your jets all over the United States and Mexico. Even though we compete on many routes, I am not at all happy over Mexicana’s current troubles. I tremendously respect your flight crews and the service you provide. My sincere hope is that you return soon to the profession you love and excel at.

Respectfully,

Northbeach

davidsata
29th Aug 2010, 09:56
thank you

I'm not a pilot from mexicana, but my father use to be!!!
This is a moment that matters for all mexican pilots and we appreciate the support given from all the international fellows!!

thnxs

JDST AEROMAR

BlenderPilot
2nd Sep 2010, 00:10
http://homepage.mac.com/helipilot/PPRUNETWO/MexicanaFB.jpg

flufdriver
4th Sep 2010, 21:28
I'd like to join in by saying that I am sorry also, to see what is happening @ Mexicana, I have come to know many Mexicana Pilots that have been giving to ASPA and IFALPA for the benefit of all of us.

I do hope that a new day will dawn and whatever the problems are will get sorted out quickly.

fluf