PDA

View Full Version : Canadian RT regarding,need help

Arm is Strong
24th Aug 2010, 17:19
Guys i have a Indian cpl and frtol with Indian RTR permit issued on UK RT,now my Indian rtr permit is no more valid, i tried part 1 but didn't succeeded number of times.So, i am planning to go to Canada and get a Canadian rt with Canadian cpl on the basis of FAA cpl.I want to know when i will get both Canadian cpl and rt,am i eligible to apply for the Indian permit again on Canadian RT(already had issued Indian permit on UK rt).Will there be no problem with my Indian FRTOL,if i got issued my Indian RTR on Canadian rt?
thanks......

avalanche007
24th Aug 2010, 23:02
yes you can apply for another indian rtr(p) based on your canadian cpl and canadian rtr

regarding the frtol i am not sure whether you will have to get a new one right now or before it expires
but one important point
frtol is issued on basis of our valid rtr
:p

Arm is Strong
25th Aug 2010, 17:35
Thanks a ton buddy......really appreciated....

frtol is issued on basis of our valid rtr but then no where on the frtol are the details of indian rtr mentioned

thats true bro,but on the second page they mention Indian rtr no and its validity,I want to know one more thing ,suppose somebody having Indian permit and then he obtains full Indian RT or gets another permit....which is obviously of different number and validity ...so in frtol the older rtr number is printed and when he gets the new one what will happen?

avalanche007
25th Aug 2010, 18:18
hey i am sorry
that thing just went off my mind ;)
yes rtr no is printed in frtol
so now in that case if your rtr is no longer valid then guess you will have to apply for another frtol

i dont think that will take much time and you will be on the safer side
well i would have done
or
lets wait and see anyone else who hasnt done this and got into any airlines or did not face any problem

FlyingManutd
25th Aug 2010, 22:32
Just get RTR(Any Type of Permit-C/P) renewed and your done.....No need of getting new FRTOL as FRTOL will remain valid till 5 years from date of issue irrespective of RTR numbers...To operate a flight you will need only valid FRTOL/RTR( renewed with new number) for Radio Telephony.

FMU

avalanche007
25th Aug 2010, 22:56
@fmu:
can that be done and wont he face any problem as the frtol issued on basis of his rtr does not exist and longer and he is not renewing it but will be applying for a new rtr altogether

so wont it create a problem as if airlines demand the same no of rtr which is printed on frtol at time of induction or something
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Arm is Strong
29th Aug 2010, 04:42
I came to know that after giving part 1,when a new permit is issued it is also having a new rtr number is it true guys??