PDA

View Full Version : Voucher Companies

Cylinder Head
24th Aug 2010, 12:55
Any other flying schools getting a bit fed up with Voucher Companies who sell products that they can't supply at prices that compete directly with our own. They then try to get us to to provide the flights at a discount asking cut our margins to protect their profits. Time to rise up and charge them the full price?:E

helispeediii
25th Aug 2010, 19:16
bin there done it got the tshirt ,my advise is dont discount, your chances of making any money in rotary is like rocking horse sh-t so dont discount , good luck?:ugh:

firebird_uk
25th Aug 2010, 22:09
I'd rather fly 25% of the punters and know they are my customers and I control the experience they have (excluding Wx!). And a small profit is always nice too.

And guess what, the people you flew like it so much that they tell their friends who invariably buy from you, not the voucher pimps.

But all the time there are AOC holders out there that want to run loss leaders in the hope of finding PPL(H) gold you'll find vouchers pimps pushing 5min vouchers for £37.

Just say no, spend the money you'd have given away to the pimps on buying some clicks and even if you don't end up any better off at least the punters are on your marketing database for potential future sales.