PDA

View Full Version : Command party, anyone?

Lord Flashard
22nd Aug 2010, 11:29
How about all the 9-10 year F/O's in CX host a "Where's my Command party?". Its going to be about another 5 to 6 years (optimistically) before we get a chance for upgrade, pity to miss out on all the parties!:O

Capt Toss Parker
23rd Aug 2010, 02:38
Well if it's any consolation I have been spitting razor blades and complaining to all my undeserving FO's about my situation.

With all the senior 400 guys coming to the 777 I am no longer the most senior A-hole on the fleet ..... how dare those inexperienced 747 drivers come across and bump me down the ladder .... this was my fleet my operation my delusion.

My ego needs tissues :{ This demotion can not be happening to me .....

Those 400 guys with 20,000 hours cant walk in here and out rank me, half of them don't even know what ETOPS is! I've been bagging out the 400 drivers all week, how dare they come on MY fleet and start to have some influence.

Now I'm just a regular old delusional training monkey that no one wants to fly with!

If you're penciled in for a flight with me I will be having 2 minutes silence after we load the figures , as remembrance of the days when I was the big cheese. :{:{:{

badairsucker
23rd Aug 2010, 03:15
Toss,

Please, please keep updating us with your stories!

Brilliant. :D

Captain Dart
23rd Aug 2010, 03:20
Worry not Captain Toss, you're still a 'big cheese' here on PPRUNE!

Capt Toss Parker
23rd Aug 2010, 06:37
The pleasure is all mine gents :E

Bob Hawke
24th Aug 2010, 02:20
Some of those big cheeses from the 4 hundred really are not really cheeses at all, but slippery slimy yoghurt impostors.