PDA

View Full Version : new hotel tpe

turnandburn
18th Aug 2010, 08:30
I see the new hotel in tpe is 31 kms from airport takes 20min. Need to average over 90kmph to do it including intersections, corners and traffic in a bus now that is gona be better than a roller coaster.:D

Harbour Dweller
18th Aug 2010, 09:27
Ah yes... With the lesser allowances you won't even afford that second drink to calm your nerves after the bus ride.

Frogman1484
18th Aug 2010, 09:54
I like the fact that it has plenty of fine restaurants to choose from... As long as you want to eat tripe, fish heads and pig intestines!!!

The new hotel is 5 min up the road from the landmark. Another fine hotel to waste another day of your life in. I wonder if this time they will remove the free condoms from the bedside table before we move in.

ron burgandy
18th Aug 2010, 14:22
The standard and location of hotels that Don't Know How chooses for us is a disgrace. As is the fact that this clerk chooses the hotels with NO input from any pilot rep. And i guess so is the fact we sit here and keep taking the pineapples as they come. :D

smilingknife
18th Aug 2010, 17:10
Well, you know what to do if you are unlucky enough to get a TPE layover.
The same as the cabin crew do!
It's the only thing that will change this sort of penny- pinching from Don't Know How and the Ethnic Cleanser.
When it starts to affect their hip pocket it will change.