PDA

View Full Version : stupid approach logic

leading_edge_device
18th Aug 2010, 00:31
Anyone keen to offer some truth to the rumour about 744 C.P line checking D.F.O and on arrival from TD at Fl 450 yes thats right big rumour, making it in to 07L.
Personally think this is impossible given the tas of the acft at min spd while still at fl450.
If its true or even not as high but still stupidly OTT, then that says alot for the CP's constatnt bashing of FDAP's.

If so I wonder what the high ROD would have been above and below fl100?

L.E.D:=

Max Reheat
18th Aug 2010, 00:40
A classic case of don't believe everything you hear in the bar or read on Pprune, I'd suggest!

I think I'll add housing and pay to that list!

Cavallier
18th Aug 2010, 01:25
Just re-read what you have written and understand what utter bull**** that is!!!! Any pilot that flies the 744 or even operates into VHHH on a regular basis regardless of type will tell you that!!

The Cav:cool:

Traffic
18th Aug 2010, 04:49
Nothing more than a modified short LAKES and a half ASTRA with pike.

You missed the outbound leg...under Tsing Ma Bridge, the touch and go on the carrier, through the IFC down the harbour and out through Lei U Mun, climbing away to get to Waglan at 450.

Seriously LED...get a life:yuk:

treboryelk
18th Aug 2010, 07:25
You missed the touch and go at Kai tak! Amazingly not a single fdap trigger, our CP is darn good!

Traffic
18th Aug 2010, 08:58
Tre

You've seen the condition of the Chequerboard...would you contemplate a 13 IGS without a new paint job!:E