PDA

View Full Version : A320 NOC help

Sahil Verma
16th Aug 2010, 19:36
Hi....
can anyone please tell me how you can apply for an NOC for an A320 typr rating to DGCA...?...All the documents required and whether a current IR is necessary?...I would greatly appreciate your help..

Thanks in advance...

avitrz
17th Aug 2010, 05:28
hey sahil,

R.J. here,so ur sure we need to get a noc for our rating?neway,from what i know its just a simple cover letter along with a copy of ur lic,and about the ir,i guess you should confirm it with dgca.

something like this-

To,
FID,
DGCA,
Head Quarters,
Opposite Safdurjung Airport,
New Delhi.

Date: _________

Subject: issue of no objection certificate (NOC) for Boeing 737NG aircraft type rating.

Respected sir,

I am _________, who wishes to undergo the type-rating programme for Boeing 737NG type rating. My details are given below:

1. Name: ________
2. License No.: ______
3. Type of license: Commercial Pilot’s License.

The type rating is with _______, and the syllabus is in par with the DGCA requirements

I therefore request the NOC in my favour so that I can confirm my slot for the training under the self sponsored programme at ________ .

Thanking you in anticipation,

Sincerely,

(name)
(address & tel no.)

naughtyjay
17th Aug 2010, 06:03
the above format is perfect, just attach ur TRTO certificate, FFS certificate indicating level D, Ur cpl etc, and the course details !!!

IR need not be current...

shanx
17th Aug 2010, 06:18
Hi....
can anyone please tell me how you can apply for an NOC for an A320 typr rating to DGCA...?...All the documents required and whether a current IR is necessary?...I would greatly appreciate your help..

Apply to CFOI, FID for the NOC.

You'll need the following :

1. Application letter addressed to CFOI.

2. Detailed Syllabus of the TRTO.

3. Photo copy of your CPL/RTR/FRTOL

4. TRTO Approval Certificate by State's Regulatory Authority(FAA, JAA etc)

5. Simulator Level D qualification certificate

Sahil Verma
17th Aug 2010, 20:31
Thanks guys..really appreciate all your help...

naughtyjay
18th Aug 2010, 05:51
which TRTO are u going to, i hve applied for RJ FA.... for 10th sept batch

nitin 3000
4th Sep 2010, 16:58
check ur PM