PDA

View Full Version : Bare-breasted thieves: how could a man let this happen?

HKPAX
16th Aug 2010, 12:26
Thieves use breasts to distract victim - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7944444/Thieves-use-breasts-to-distract-victim.html)

Any ideas on how he could have avoided being robbed?

MagnusP
16th Aug 2010, 12:35
Dammit; it says it was captured on CCTV. Where's the link???

gruntie
16th Aug 2010, 12:59
It happened to me on Tuesday. Then twice on Wednesday, again this morning, and hopefully, once I have put more money in the account, at least a couple of times tomorrow.

Burnt Fishtrousers
16th Aug 2010, 13:26
The victim later described the victim as a "white female with what looked like 38C breasts"..when pushed for further descriptive details he was unable to comment further but did offer to attend an identity parade if the thief was caught

HKPAX
16th Aug 2010, 13:36
But should he have kept more abreast of the situation?

Pugilistic Animus
16th Aug 2010, 13:53
How?

The Penis---and those chicks knew it

:}:}:}

rh200
16th Aug 2010, 14:23
This is a classic example of when systems are set up with multiple control computers its imperitive there a odd number:E:E

Haveing a small:O brain that can overide the mainframe is not benaficial to the evolution of the species.

OFSO
16th Aug 2010, 15:25
I understand that the identity parade wil be held in Wembley Stadium with giant TV screens outside for those unable to get in.....

Um... lifting...
16th Aug 2010, 16:33
an identity parade

In the U.S., it's simply called a "line-up". Clearly there's a bit we need to learn here... that sounds positively festive.

11Fan
16th Aug 2010, 18:10
Number 4, Turn to the left...... OK, turn forward.... Now, turn to the right. OK, forward again....... Now, jump up and down.

MagnusP
19th Aug 2010, 08:53
Looks like they've been arrested. Two fourteen-year-olds! Precocious and entrepreneurial, I'd say. Jeez. :eek:

Cacophonix
19th Aug 2010, 09:07
Looks like they've been arrested. Two fourteen-year-olds! Precocious and entrepreneurialTwo young women who have sussed men out completely. Like all women do! :(

green granite
19th Aug 2010, 10:17
Looks like they've been arrested. Two fourteen-year-olds!

Presumably, since they are only 14, the police will be looking to prosecute the man for paedophilia activities.

radeng
19th Aug 2010, 14:13
No it was in France, and the French don't quite suffer from misplaced political correctness to the extent we do.

jetset lady
19th Aug 2010, 14:27
To be fair, it could work the other way round.

Female Victim at cashpont
Male Thief No 1 exposes himself
Male Thief No 2 withdraws all of victims money whilst victim is falling about laughing
:E

MagnusP
19th Aug 2010, 14:30
JSL: Correct. MrsP used to work with a very posh ward sister who was flashed one evening when walking with a friend. "Oh, look!" said ward sister, "It's just like a penis, but smaller". :D

OFSO
19th Aug 2010, 15:16
Thanks for that one, MagnusP. Time to go and wash the coffee off my keyboard and screen !

bugg smasher
19th Aug 2010, 15:32
Looks like 'boob job' now has a second meaning...

603DX
19th Aug 2010, 16:25
Jean-Paul wanted Euros
From a 'hole in wall',
He saw some little boobies
And boggled at them all.

Don't you think him gormless,
Leering at the sight,
'Cos now he's lost his money,
And don't it serve him right!

:E

Loose rivets
19th Aug 2010, 18:51
A French accent: "Yong ladies, we must weigh the evidence."

"Really? Oh, go on then."

Way-hey.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Stockpicker
19th Aug 2010, 19:44
Not a new idea. Modesty Blaise referred to it as "The Nailer". :rolleyes:

Lon More
20th Aug 2010, 00:19
Paris, France (CNN) .... The girls waved a newspaper at the man in an attempt to distract him, but the technique didn't work.

So the girls tried another strategy: One of them bared her breasts and put her hand on the man's genitals while the other took the opportunity to withdraw 300 euros, police said.

The two teenagers also are accused of stealing a total of 400 euros in two other Paris ATM robberies on August 17, the prosecutor's office said. The Torygraph was a bit coy with the details.

and in answer to theOP's question - be gay.

rh200
20th Aug 2010, 01:21
jetset lady

To be fair, it could work the other way round.

Very true, but male pride would only allow that to work once. Whilst most of us mere males could be done over again and again, well as long as the cash machine keeps giving us money:E

:{Why can't all thieves be like that.

Loose rivets
20th Aug 2010, 04:34
The victim, having realized he'd been had, proclaimed: I feel a right t1t.

Rwy in Sight
20th Aug 2010, 07:06
I thought the French ladies are just too small to succeed on doing such a robbery. However I am now aware that it can happened to me in London.

Rwy in Sight

P.S. The idea about the line up seems great.

OFSO
20th Aug 2010, 11:05
Has anyone realised that days have past and still, nether the "Times" nor the "Telegraph" has had a drawing showing "how the incident may have appeared". Most discouraging. May be in the next "Watchtower", they have brilliant artists.

dead_pan
20th Aug 2010, 11:18
I keeping checking this thread and still no-one has posted any pictures. What gives?

Of course, had this happened in London the girls would have been filmed on at least 3 CCTVs, been a Youtube sensation, and now be under the careful tutelage of Max Clifford with a lucrative career in light entertainment ahead of them.

MagnusP
20th Aug 2010, 11:33
I keeping checking this thread and still no-one has posted any pictures. What gives?

They're 14. Come back when it's legal. :ok:

Windy Militant
20th Aug 2010, 13:28
"white female with what looked like 38C breasts"..
"BIG BREATHS" "Yeth and I'm only 14" :}

Syd James cackle Hat, Coat, Door.

OFSO
20th Aug 2010, 15:18
They're 14. Come back when it's legal.

It's France
It's legal !

dead_pan
20th Aug 2010, 17:41
I was just wondering whether one of the tabloids had published a re-construction of the crime, for public information of course. It would be very helpful for us all to know what two topless women stood beside a cash machine look like, just in case.

Firestorm
20th Aug 2010, 17:56
Deadpan I think we all know what a cash machine looks like, but I agree that we need a bit of help with the rest of the image. Mind you if they get the busty girls bit right then most of the blokes here wouldn't take much notice of what was in between them unless it was something like a gold-plated Buggatti Veyron!

OFSO
20th Aug 2010, 20:47
I've asked my friendly bank manager, Xavi, if he can locate a defunct ATM, and if he can, I'm going to install it in the wall surrounding our house car park. With of course PIR and a CCTV machine. A large dummy of an elderly bloke (complete with straw hat) withdrawing cash will be positioned by the machine, and then all I have to do is sit back and wait for thieves to be attracted. Hopefully as the dummy won't react, one (or more) will be tempted to give him a quick flash.

Watch this space.

SoulManBand
20th Aug 2010, 21:01
OFSO, have the neighbor's daughters gone back to school?

OFSO
21st Aug 2010, 11:48
OFSO, have the neighbor's daughters gone back to school?

I was hoping nobody would ask. It was the family which rented the villa for two weeks. They have been replaced by another English family with three screaming kids (what else ?) and the mother sunbathes topless. Not that I know, you understand, because after the scolding I got for my last posts on the subject, I avert my eyes from that direction. So far I've fallen over the terrace table three times, and Buster the Cat twice.

(You may have read about a number of deaths of English tourists here in Spain, falling from hotel terraces. I suspect they were desperately trying not to look at nekkid women down below around the swimming pool)

Back to ATMs. I used the one in Castello d'Empurias this morning. I lingered a bit, but no sign of bare-breasted thieves. I did get an old granny lady with false teeth, but she walked right on by with a basket of vegetables, so I gave up and took the money. From the machine.

Firestorm
21st Aug 2010, 12:02
Did she have a pair of melons OFSO? In her basket I mean...