PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Girls - A Dilemna

OFSO
11th Aug 2010, 15:17
The urbanisation in which I live is built on a natural amphitheatre on a mountainside facing south. From our terrace we can see onto many of the terraces, pools etc below us.

Last week the villa below was rented out to an English family who had two teenage daughters, looked to be about 17 and 19. They were rather nice, and through my binoculars I could see their lithe slim bodies as they sat by the pool in their bikinis, as they combed their long hair - one was brunette, the other blond, and rubbed sun tan oil into their luscious golden brown..golden brown..golden brown...

Sorry about that. A long cool drink of pomegranate juice set me to rights.

Anyway my wife just laughs at my observations, but some of her lady friends think I'm getting to be (or am) a dirty old man. On the other hand their husbands think I'm only enjoying what nature provides in the way of watching these lovely young ladies.

So PPRuNers, I need help with the problem, or rather, with the choice I have, because I don't want to get a bad reputation.

Should I stick with my trusty old Tasco No 400 7x35 extra-wide-angle binoculars, or switch to my Russian KRONOS 20x60 binoc as made for the Red Army ? and as they are quite heavy, can anyone recommend a suitable table-top support ?

Storminnorm
11th Aug 2010, 15:26
I'd have to come down to survey the area for a couple of
months to reach any sort of balanced decision on the
matter in hand. Could be a very hard decision I think.

G&T ice n slice
11th Aug 2010, 15:26
I think one of these would be useful

Raynox HDP-9000EX High Definition Telephoto Conversion Lens for High Definition Camcorder (http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/video/hdp9000ex/index.htm)

garp
11th Aug 2010, 15:27
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5654/ten22.jpg

Dudley Moore had the right equipment.

rgbrock1
11th Aug 2010, 15:32
OFSO:

In order to assist you in ascertaining the proper equipment for your "bird-watching" endeavor I would have to come to Espana to perform some covert reconnaissance missions.

These missions could be lengthy in time therefore suitable accommodations are required. As is nourishment: both solid and liquid.

At the end of my reconnaissance mission I will provide you with a detailed report upon which you can make the correct decision in obtaining the needed hardware for your continued bird-watching endeavors.

Fair enough?!!!!

Keef
11th Aug 2010, 15:36
A pair of tripods, and keep them both in action.

Enjoying artistic merit is fine. There is a line into lechery which should not be crossed, but I'm sure no respected PPRuNer would do any such thing.

vulcanised
11th Aug 2010, 15:37
If you had a shred of decency, you would obtain a camera attachment for the binoculars and share the view with us.

MadsDad
11th Aug 2010, 15:40
I suspect you may well have to install cinema-style seating on your property to cope with the flood of advisors.

As well as a few extra beer fridges.

G-CPTN
11th Aug 2010, 15:44
This is what I use to support my 20x60s:- http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21vPKEJOteL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

OFSO
11th Aug 2010, 15:47
Yes garp and so have I - also have one of those. Not a Dudley Moore, the long grey tubey thing.

Thread Drift: its the Perseids Meteorite Shower Thursday night/Friday morning !

Pugilistic Animus
11th Aug 2010, 15:47
I'm so tempted to make some very Puerto Rican comments:}:}:}:oh:

Captain Stable
11th Aug 2010, 15:48
http://www.todaysseniors.com/humor/PG_humor/SrSunbathers_PG.jpg

rgbrock1
11th Aug 2010, 15:48
So what's holding you back p.a.??!!!!

goudie
11th Aug 2010, 15:49
U-boat Commander binoculars is what you need OFSO. You can if you wish
give the order, ''up scope'' or some similar command prior to going into action.

May we have a limerick to this effect por favor?

MagnusP
11th Aug 2010, 16:00
When OFSO was viewing the ladies
His wife said "You'll end up in Hades"

goudie
11th Aug 2010, 16:04
When OFSO was viewing the ladies
His wife said "You'll end up in Hades"
Wearing something quite frilly
Minus yer willy

Pugilistic Animus
11th Aug 2010, 16:15
let's just say that'd be illegal here:}

but, it's normal to look...I mean it's ALL there-and they actually like such attention anyway,... only feminists would call it rape:rolleyes:

11Fan
11th Aug 2010, 16:25
Only somewhat related.

How can a man tell when he has passed middle age?

When you've become invisible to teenage girls walking past you on the street.

JEM60
11th Aug 2010, 16:59
The day you give up looking at pretty women/girls, then it's time to think about falling off your perch. I have a beautiful wife, two lovely daughters, two granddaughters, and when on holiday, I have to use my reflective sun-glasses [to look at OTHER ladies of course.] Perfectly natural, my wife says she would think there was something wrong with me if I didn't notice pretty women!!.

mr fish
11th Aug 2010, 17:27
i hav'nt used mine for quite some time, the last time i looked there was a nasty fungus infection inside.....

(roll on drums)

and as for my binoculars............:}

OFSO
11th Aug 2010, 17:30
Briefly wrenching this thread back onto more serious railway lines, our neighbour (the family is family to us and vice versa) just came back from the beach with her daughter, complaining to me that all the men are eyeing her daughter up. I looked at her and then at her daughter and said "what do you expect when your daughter is so georgeous...." (and then to the daughter) "and you are, you know." Said daughter blushed.

She is 12.

I'm not a father myself, but I'd kill any man who interferred with her, that's if her own father (a great mate of ours) didn't get to him first. Still, what can I say ? Can't pretend a young lady isn't pretty when she is, can one. Maybe teaching our daughters and surrogate daughters a bit of karate wouldn't go amiss.

Shack37
11th Aug 2010, 17:30
Being on a diet does not mean you're not allowed to read the menu.
Do you have night vision equipment? If not, there's a Russian lady in the business of supplying same.

ThreadBaron
11th Aug 2010, 17:33
This is what I use to support my 20x60s

My 20x60 still occasionally supports itself ... :O

OFSO
11th Aug 2010, 17:34
Shack, do I know you ? How did you know I'm attacking my paunch with a diet and 1000 calories on the power stepper each day ? You aren't in the exploding soy sauce supply business by any chance ?

Shack37
11th Aug 2010, 17:35
I'm not a father myself, but I'd kill any man who interferred with her

Ditto in Spades with reference to nieces, daughters of friends and any abused female in general.

Said abuse seems to be on the increase around here.

Shack37
11th Aug 2010, 17:40
Shack, do I know you ? How did you know I'm attacking my paunch with a diet and 1000 calories on the power stepper each day ? You aren't in the exploding soy sauce supply business by any chance.

We do have a couple of things in common. Living in iberian autonomous regions being one. T'other would appear to be paunch attacking, perhaps an alliance would be in order.

Duckbutt
11th Aug 2010, 17:44
Shack, I respectfully suggest that appreciating an attractive female is a LONG LONG way from causing her distress in any form.

Shack37
11th Aug 2010, 17:54
Shack, I respectfully suggest that appreciating an attractive female is a LONG LONG way from causing her distress in any form.

My apologies if my post was not clear but I was not saying appreciation is wrong, hence my reference to reading the menu. The post I was responding to is quoted in my reply and refers to "interference with" not "appreciation of" There is a world of difference, at least to my way of thinking.

Loose rivets
11th Aug 2010, 18:06
A small investment - say ten thousand quid - on night vision kit. Then sit back and wait for the skinny-dipping.:E

G-CPTN
11th Aug 2010, 18:14
So, is it permissible to spy on (possibly) underage girls in the hope of seeing them naked? Does this become OK once they reach a certain age?

I think we should be told.

bearfoil
11th Aug 2010, 18:21
.....when eyeing a filly.

Lon More
11th Aug 2010, 18:44
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/smilies/useless.gif

Loose rivets
11th Aug 2010, 18:57
We know their age, and of course it's not acceptable, even if it's permissible. But it's JB!!!

glad rag
11th Aug 2010, 19:47
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1VgcxE9Lpw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1VgcxE9Lpw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:}

Saintsman
11th Aug 2010, 20:03
I walked past a couple of stunning girls the other day. As I walked past, I saw one of them looking at me and heard her say to her friend "nine".

9 out of 10 I smugly thought.

Then I heard her continuing her conversation in German....:(

G-CPTN
11th Aug 2010, 20:03
Is it because I have disabled all the add-ons in my browser that I cannot see anything from glad rag?

OFSO
11th Aug 2010, 20:46
One clarification: you never see English girls bathing naked, in fact I have the impression their clothes are glued on. I've seen them in camping sites in Greece, actually taking a shower with a bikini on.

OTOH it's common to see French girls topless, and even more so in the early morning German girls completely starkers on the beach.

But the day Empuriabrava came to a stop was when two young Belgian lassies walked through town on a windy day wearing no underwear whatsoever under their summery dresses. I was in the Can Serra having lunch and you could have heard a pin drop. Our waiter F, a very decent chap and a married man with children, swore and said disgraceful, that's what incites men to rape. He had a point.

tarantonight
11th Aug 2010, 21:08
Forget all that technology and get a closer look, convincing the locals your're former SF, getting into the bushes. The foliage type I mean.

TN:D

rgbrock1
11th Aug 2010, 21:13
OFSO:

It is common to see French women running around topless on many beaches.

It's not always a pleasant experience.

http://www.hairycelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/danielle-loyd-hairy.jpg

Loose rivets
11th Aug 2010, 21:20
Apart from the hair, she looks as though her screen needs widening.

parabellum
11th Aug 2010, 23:02
You don't have to worry about the ladies thinking you are a Dirty Old Man OFSO, there is no such thing as bad publicity!;)

gingernut
11th Aug 2010, 23:14
Had a simillar dilemma once (I was aged about 12 or 13 though.) Heard a rumour that I may go blind, if I indulged too much.

Asked my worldly wisely dad, who said that it was ok to indulge a little, but prepare to wear glasses when older.

Capetonian
11th Aug 2010, 23:15
Our waiter F, a very decent chap and a married man with children, swore and said disgraceful, that's what incites men to rape. He had a point.

...... as no doubt did any other red blooded male who observed the scene you described!

How did you know they were Belgian? Were they coughing and spitting like the well known Phlegmish comedians? Or were they Wallow-nians?

onetrack
12th Aug 2010, 01:49
You blokes should consider yourselves lucky, if you have a spouse who allows you to perve. If I even glance sideways at a pretty girl, or let my view linger for more than 2 seconds on an attractive rack, I'm in severe danger of copping the full weight of a frying pan from Mrs O. I should have been more aware of the obsessive jealousy of Scorpios. :(

Wod
12th Aug 2010, 02:03
A mate and I, a number of years ago, were having a beer in a bar and watching the girls go by.

He said -"I bet they're looking over here thinking "God I wish I were 25 years older so I could crack on to those two"".

Nearly put me off my beer.:E

Pugilistic Animus
12th Aug 2010, 02:06
I remember our HS math teacher she used to give all the guys back rubs during class...yes I think we would have all been willing participants...I think with males it's totally different I would have slept with ALL my pretty female teachers from 9 th grade on ..if they permitted...first real sexual experience I had, I was 11 YO with a 13 year old girl:ooh:

:}

Loose rivets
12th Aug 2010, 04:54
And he's in the No Transgression Zone:rolleyes:

But it reminds me of one I made earlier.

http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/405516-school-days-rule-days-punishment-post5509300.html?highlight=desk#post5509300

Richo77
12th Aug 2010, 05:42
At the end of the street where i live there is a high school. Most mornings i walk to the train station that way as the local shop lies betwixt the 2 and i can get my morning paper for something to read on the train.

There is always a plethora of students coming the opposite way, usually annoying the shit out of all and sundry. They clog the stairs at the station, walk aimlessly without looking, make traffic wait for them etc etc.

However, last week as i was approaching the shop, 2 young lasses (maybe 17) in full school kit (short dresses though even its winter), strolled round the corner in front of me holding hands. They stopped and starting playing some vigorous tonsil hockey whilst squeezing each others arses.

After i looked around for the hidden camera i just kept going as they were in my path, albeit somewhat slower.

What else could i do? Not something i expected to see.

sitigeltfel
12th Aug 2010, 06:09
Were these lads really "troubled"?

Mother reports topless sunbather on Italian beach to police for 'troubling' sons - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/7938948/Mother-reports-topless-sunbather-on-Italian-beach-to-police-for-troubling-sons.html)

Loose rivets
12th Aug 2010, 06:15
A family that bathes together, stays together. That was our motto. Well, not really, I just couldn't be arsed to fix a lock to the door.

When I waz on Cayman Isles one winter, 'our girls' were all bathing happily in the rental swimming pool. I swear, I just did not notice that they were topless when I sat down with me drink. They, one by one, came out and put their tops on, and it was only by the time the 5th or 6th one climbed out that I noticed. s'true that. Beautiful they were.

I really am a fizography man.

sirwa69
12th Aug 2010, 07:40
OFSO, to go back to your original question about choice of equipment here's what I use:

http://www.meade.com/product_pages/etx_series/images/etx_tripod.jpg

Meade ETX-AT

Fitted with the camera and PC controller options, I can leave it out on it's own and sit comfortably inside my house and watch anything I want to my hearts desire, on my PC, without arising any suspicion. :8:8:O

probes
12th Aug 2010, 09:09
Only somewhat related.
How can a man tell when he has passed middle age?
When you've become invisible to teenage girls walking past you on the street.

...some of her lady friends think I'm getting to be (or am) a dirty old man.

Why worry then? Being invisible to the target anyway? :confused:

OFSO
12th Aug 2010, 11:01
How did you know they were Belgian?

Deserves an answer. The two girls walked right to left past the restaurant (which in summer has huge windows to the street open). Stunned silence inside. About ten minutes later they walked back left to right (OK, I admit, diners and waiters had been checking the street with anticipation since the first apparition.)

A certain amount of speculation had taken place about their nationality, based on their spotty and sunburned cheeks, so someone was deputised to follow them at a discreet distance and report back on the number plates of the car they entered.

Red, small, square.

Belgian.

Incidently, the restaurant in question is one where everyone eats: mayor and town council, scaffolding crew, swimming pool crew, bank manager and his staff ladies, the local Table of Wisdom, and even a few tourists are admitted. Three-course meal including water, wine and coffee is 9.25. Family run (of course) and wife paints the pictures (not bad either) which hang on the walls, her daughter serves food, and granny walks the dog. Nice place.

goudie
12th Aug 2010, 11:09
speculation had taken place about their nationality, based on their spotty and sunburned cheeks,
Upper or lower?
Is this a trait among certain nationalities OFSO?

OFSO
12th Aug 2010, 11:13
Oh dear, I guessed someone would ask that, and just KNEW it would be you, mon ami.

Lower, I'm afraid.

Comes from consuming too much of the national dish !

Under separate cover I am mailing you a rude joke.

OFSO

Curious Pax
12th Aug 2010, 13:04
Very philanthropic of those rich Russian girls to take on less well off older men....

airship
12th Aug 2010, 14:20
What an astounding thread (even for JetBlast)...?! In which we have various contributors admitting to stuff that could very easily land them on the UK's sexual offenders register (if/or when convicted)...

Has the (Spanish) sun temporarily-deprived OFSO of his senses? Even a 17 year old is well off-limits for an aged PPRuNer like yourself these days. As for spying on them using high-powered binoculars etc., well , you're just digging yourself an ever deeper grave...?!

As for: Briefly wrenching this thread back onto more serious railway lines, our neighbour (the family is family to us and vice versa) just came back from the beach with her daughter, complaining to me that all the men are eyeing her daughter up. I looked at her and then at her daughter and said "what do you expect when your daughter is so georgeous...." (and then to the daughter) "and you are, you know." Said daughter blushed.

She is 12.

I'm not a father myself, but I'd kill any man who interferred with her, that's if her own father (a great mate of ours) didn't get to him first. Still, what can I say ? Can't pretend a young lady isn't pretty when she is, can one. Maybe teaching our daughters and surrogate daughters a bit of karate wouldn't go amiss. You perhaps inconveniently don't explain what you mean by the term "georgeous". Personally, I consider Meg Ryan as "gorgeous", and I would gladly "reproduce" with her.

So far as I can see, contributors here blithely consider their (somewhat inconsiderate) actions as a "normal part of their lives" in sunnier climes. Whereas, if such actions were brought to the attention before most European (but especially UK) courts, the prosecutors would have a field day...?!

So let me get this straight. It's OK if anyone spies on underage girls. A certain amount of speculation had taken place about their nationality, based on their spotty and sunburned cheeks, so someone was deputised to follow them at a discreet distance and report back on the number plates of the car they entered.(Everyone's waiting for the pictures to be posted here but nothing yet)...?! And noone's admitted to taking any actual pictures so far, I note.

You're all living in a virtual cloud aren't you?! There are probably large numbers of "virtual" paedophiles serving long sentences for "offences" certainly no greater than the actions that have already been described on this forum.

Feel free to continue with your indulgences, whilst others, perhaps not quite like you, languish in prison for years as a result of what they once considered "gorgeous".

But at the end of the day, who really cares if you have/had the hots for a 12 year old - if you don't do anything about it and it remains a fantasy? In 50-100 years time, few if any of us will remain alive. You (the ostensibly injured party), we (those of us who might have acted on our impulsions - but didn't), and all the others, will be facing far greater problems.

And the ignorance and harshness of the treatment dealt out to all those who simply and joyously celebrated youth in all it's forms may become apparent. But as Tony Draper might have said, "Go **** yerselves - yer ignorant free-loading government employees!". Does OFSO believe that the UK's department that ensures pensions are paid to UK citizens in Spain will continue to honour their obligations as time (and future UK governments increasingly distance themselves from the EU?)?

OFSO and others here on this thread are approching, if not already achieved "old-age" status. And if there is any honour remaining between the generations or others, they should make it clear that there is no shame in spying on your 12/17/18 year old neighbour whilst on holiday.

And if anyone truly wants to look at photos of underage girls, topless or otherwise and/or completely naked, then I'd suggest they search for these on Google's Picasaweb site. Where lots of parents often post pictures of their offspring in various states of undress. Entirely innocently (meaning that they're not necessarily all paedophiles in doing so...). There remains a lot of abuse that needs to be addressed. But let's not confuse an adults' admiration of their own children (or others' children) with sexual abuse...?! I'm sorry if that somehow complicates the situation for all those brave and hitherto outstnding official and charitable child protection agencies. Perhaps in many cases today, they should rely on I'm not a father myself, but I'd kill any man who interferred with her, that's if her own father (a great mate of ours) didn't get to him first. Still, what can I say ? Can't pretend a young lady isn't pretty when she is, can one. Maybe teaching our daughters and surrogate daughters a bit of karate wouldn't go amiss. and let "local or at least immediate" resources take charge...?!

If I had my own way, I'd organise all known paedophile offenders in Europe to spend a few weeks in s. France as part of their rehabilitation process...?! Where they would witness at 1st-hand: children of all ages changing into and out of their bathing costumes, appearing fully-naked for a few minutes at a time; children showering half-naked under the fresh-water showers provided at most beaches (sometimes fully-naked) whilst rinsing out the salt from their swim-wear. In addition to which are all the frolics the children get upto in their (skimmy) bathing costumes on the beach.

Paedophile offenders would soon understand that all their fantasies are just that, mere fantasies: that no children await their nefarious attentions. They're perfectly happy bouncing balls or playing otherwise without having to deal with the attentions of a paedophile whose preference might be to taste the wares of a 10 year old if at all possible (at huge cost).

So, what exactly is the message (if any) that some are trying to give out here...?! That 12 year olds are or can be considered "georgeous"?

Or is this thread just another trap which resulted "in the outing of several previous PPRuNeRs" and their paedophile instincts a few years ago...?

MagnusP
12th Aug 2010, 14:45
Even a 17 year old is well off-limits for an aged PPRuNer like yourself these days.

There's a difference between inappropriate and illegal. In Spain, the age of consent is 13. Where's the jail sentence?

OFSO and others here on this thread are approching, if not already achieved "old-age" status. And if there is any honour remaining between the generations or others, they should make it clear that there is no shame in spying on your 12/17/18 year old neighbour whilst on holiday.

So if there's no shame, what's your problem? I've no interest in pre-pubescent kids, other than perhaps to think "What a bonnie lass; she'll grow up to be a cracker". Late teens, I'll happily admire. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

You may also like to expand on what you consider "inconsiderate" about admiring an attractive woman, if it is not acted upon.

vulcanised
12th Aug 2010, 15:42
Possibly the problem is that, as a recent report revealed, girls are simply maturing earlier*. The report stated that many are now reaching puberty while still in Junior school.

I can think of several that absolutely reached their peak attractiveness in their early teens and looked quite burned out by the late teens.

*Probably excludes mental maturity in most cases.

Capetonian
12th Aug 2010, 15:54
Very philanthropic of those rich Russian girls to take on less well off older men....

It's not me in the photograph (although in a way I wish it were .... but on second thoughts ... no ....)

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1390

green granite
12th Aug 2010, 16:14
Presumably worth his weight in gold. :cool:

chuks
12th Aug 2010, 17:27
I think you are invading someone's privacy to peer at them using binoculars. Those girls probably have a reasonable expectation of no being peered at in that way and I find it a bit creepy. That might just be me but I don't think so.

On the other hand, if some girl is gorgeous, even at age 12, why not say so openly in the correct context?

I shared a mixed-sex sauna with a German girl who must have been all of 15 and who was just a little blonde goddess and, so? I was in there, she came in and sat next to me, we chatted a bit and then I went out and sat in the cold water for a while, steaming gently. Hey, it is all part of life's rich pageant but that is miles from deliberately deploying the high-power optics to sit there staring at some girls who must have reasonably thought themselves unobserved.

OFSO
12th Aug 2010, 18:51
For those who haven't cottoned on:

(a) my original posting was a JOKE designed to steer readers into thinking I had a moral dilemna and then switching to one of which optics to use. Sorry for those who were offended. All future postings in similar vein will have THIS IS A JOKE written across them.

(b) had a long discussion over lunch today with neighbours and their 12 year old daughter (whom I admit is good looking). Suggested gently that in view of her being a bit innocent for her age (not to mention her looks) her parents put her in some form of martial arts/self defence course which will also make her a little more self-assured. General agreement all round.

Don't think this subject is worthy of any more discussion, chaps.....