PDA

View Full Version : instructor job

abulo91
8th Aug 2010, 20:43
i would like to know that can i get a job in us as an istructor nd what r the requirements for it nd which flight xul is accepting the students who want to do instructor

Airbus Girl
8th Aug 2010, 20:45
Can someone translate that into English for me please?!!!!

G-GOLF
8th Aug 2010, 21:27
....I think it might be some sort of code :confused:

eliasg17
8th Aug 2010, 21:28
I think he is trying to say " I would like to know if i can get a job as a flight instructor in the US and what are the requirements for it and which flight school is accepting students that want to do an instructors course"? Something like that :)

MagicTiger
8th Aug 2010, 21:31
I think with that spelling he should go back to school and learn how to write English, level 4! :ugh:
Never mind instructing, poor student will not understand a word of that code!

olicana
8th Aug 2010, 23:01
I think they should explain the one in sixty rule to us as that would be funny/interesting.

MartinCh
8th Aug 2010, 23:14
a91,
Guys are having a go since it's not good practice to use 'txtspk' in your future life, either online, or in official documents. Nor the moderators like it.
Best of all - the character space on the Internet and this forum is FREE.

If you're not US national or with green card, you're looking for 'F1' visa for aviation - patch for past J1 visa for training and instructing work rights for limited time.
If you are, then you just look for training towards CPL and CFI or CFII certificates and ratings. Plenty information in FAQs. This stuff is done to death, both UK/JAA side and FAA side. Besides, any US flight school's website would give an outline of the training and what it entails.

FREQUENTFLYER1234
9th Aug 2010, 00:11
Guys, I'm 99% sure it's someone having a laugh!

pipertommy
10th Aug 2010, 12:15
sey eh si, tsum eb