PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed: Going to USA for CPL+CFI (3 rating)

coolboy007
7th Aug 2010, 21:28
Hello friends,

My name is Rajat Sharma, completed my 10+2 with physics and maths as required and i reside in India. I have acquired the class 1 DGCA medical. I need your help regarding a few queries of mine as i want to get a CPL+CFI ratings from "Dean International", Miami, Florida, USA.

Following are my questions to you :

1. How is the flying school? According to my research and some chats with the former students, it looks like the flying school is good but you never know until you have self experience.

2. I am planning to do CFI course because the job opportunities with a basic 250 hour cpl are almost zero. I may be wrong but i think with a CFI rating and some extra experience under my belt, it could be of some use when i apply for a job.

3. DEAN INTERNATIONAL has offered me a 1.5 year package for CPL+CFI with guaranteed 6 month internship there with a $500 stipend every month + the amount i earn teaching can be utilised to increase multi engine hours.

Total package with accomodation and transport for CPL, CFI, CFII, MEI is $48850. Is it worth it or are these internship claims just to fool new students.

4. The visa which we would acquire is the M1 student visa which states that we cannot work or get any salary from any US personnel. How many years for would we get it.

5. Is it worth going for a type rating program for A320 or Boeing 737-800 instead of the CFI package which costs $ 11850 extra over basic Indian CPL programme.

6. What are the job prospectives of a CFI in India? Even if we want to work as a CFI in USA after the M1 visa, is it possible to get a work permit or something which allows us to work in the USA in return of a fixed salary.

Thanks a lot for your replies in advance, hope you can solve my queries and apologies if i have made any mistake in my first post :uhoh:

Thanks

IndAir967
8th Aug 2010, 05:44
Buddy.. Getyourself an good degree first from an good and reputed university..
Even if you dont end up with a job as a pilot later u ll still have something to
fall upon.. The reason I tell you this is.. See around you.. How many CPL Holders
waiting for a job.. Also your school will help you get your CFI CFII MEI but
who will give you a job as an flight instructor being an Indian National ??
You most probably would be on an M1 Visa .. which means YOU CANNOT BE EMPLOYED IN THE UNITED STATES

Am not asking you not to be a pilot but am only suggesting you to also be an pilot later.. now go get yourself an good college degree from an reputed institution..

You should be happy there are so many souls here who would guide you right..

Best of luck with your career :ok:

devyani_rao
8th Aug 2010, 06:22
I have only one advice, never pay up all the money in advance. If the school is asking for all the money in advance thats not the nicest school for you.

aviator1989
8th Aug 2010, 07:11
First of all the school you are mentioning does buddy logging
that means two students will do together on a flight and both will share the hours which is illegal and i've heard that lately dgca has rejected some of the logbooks from this school (cannot confirm that)

dont get tempted to go abroad
why not try for igrua or other flying schools in india itself

secondly $48850 is too much for these rating any faa cpl holder can tell that
and it is better to pay for type rating than these rating unless you plan to instruct for some time (i dont believe in paying for TR either)

and yes there is a program on M1 visa called OPT
optional training program on which you can work there for max 1 year that is only in aviation field (pilot)
kind of like internship

more over if you have already decided to do it in usa find a school with lesser indian student(dont go through agents here in india -talk directly to school)
as my of them are backed up by super rich businessman Dad and hence the fake n buddy logging (dont ask how this is related)

my 2 cents

devyani_rao
8th Aug 2010, 07:16
watz buddy logging?

shanx
8th Aug 2010, 07:16
Hi Rajat ...

1. How is the flying school? According to my research and some chats with the former students, it looks like the flying school is good but you never know until you have self experience.

The biggest risk you'd be taking in your life is when you finally decide to become a commerical pilot.
After that pretty much anything and everything you choose to do, or follow, is another risk. Right from choosing a flying school, to choosing a good ground studies coaching class, when you decide to start your training (most important), etc etc. The list goes on.

Till some time back, I would advise most aspirants to try and do some homework and research on the flying schools they intend to enroll into. and more importantly, to try and get in touch with past students of those schools. However, right now even that advise is not of much use.
Most of the school owners and ex-students of those schools usually lie to the prospective students about how wonderful the school is.
This is because many of the schools want to lure in Indian students and in return give commission to their ex-students for bringing in a block of Indian students.
Many schools in USA and Canada also have Indian students who have done their CFI/Instructor ratings, but lacking students. These schools and Indian students also will lie a lot to prospective students about the conditions in the schools in order to attract more students.
So once again, it is a big risk. A risk that you'll have to eventually take and there's no other way out for you.
However, there are very few institutions in the USA which are well known, reputed, and have an established name in this industry and are the safest bets. Eg: Flight SAfety International, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
Expect a huge and hefty tuition fee in these institutions however.

2. I am planning to do CFI course because the job opportunities with a basic 250 hour cpl are almost zero. I may be wrong but i think with a CFI rating and some extra experience under my belt, it could be of some use when i apply for a job.

Well, the last couple of years, the job opportunity was zero not just for those with a CPL and 200 hours, but for several thousands of pilots across the globe with thousands of hours including multi- turbine time.
Thats why I had mentioned earlier, it is all about timing.
When the economic scenario is good and the job market is great, you'll be hired with just a CPL and 200 hours. If the situation is crappy like it was the last couple of years (and perhaps now as well to an extent), then it doesnt matter if you have a type rating, 500 hours of Multi engine time or CFI ratings, you'll still not get a job.
Once Again : TIMING IS PARAMOUNT in this industry.
Back in 2006-2008, all sorts of people, both intelligent ones and the duds, all managed to get airline jobs simply because they had their CPL at the right place and time.
Right now you'll find close to 4000 unemployed CPL holders, many with masters degrees, A320 or B737 type ratings, CFI ratings and other work experience still unemployed simply because the current situation is just not condusive to hiring.

3. DEAN INTERNATIONAL has offered me a 1.5 year package for CPL+CFI with guaranteed 6 month internship there with a $500 stipend every month + the amount i earn teaching can be utilised to increase multi engine hours.

While it is true that you can "work" in the USA under the guise of an "Internship" program, you are best advised to be wary of guarantees given by flight schools or for that matter any outfit in General Aviation. Even written guarantees can not be trusted nowadays.

With the $500 hours that you earn every month, you might be able to purchase at the most 2 hours of Multi Engine time per month.
Also, it is unlikely they will let you hire a multi engine solo at that experience level (for insurance reasons) and will make you fly with an instructor initially. Hence, expect to pay more.

By all means, go for this program (CPL + CFI) if it suits your budget, BUT ... do NOT depend on that promise or guarantee of paid internship.
It is very much a possibility that the school would take your money, and after you finish your ratings, would tell you that "owing to the current situation in aviation, we are unable to offer you an internship program at this point of time."
Yes, this has happened before .. very recently too.

I know a few people in USA who are struggling to even find some place to build time by working for free as instructors, hence it is surprising to find some school offering a "paid internship" program right now.

Total package with accomodation and transport for CPL, CFI, CFII, MEI is $48850. Is it worth it or are these internship claims just to fool new students.

If you ask a hundred people for advise or opinions, you'll get hundred different responses.
Hence, dont take anyone's word for it (including mine).

As I sais earlier, there really is NO WAY of finding out the real truth unless you end up paying them and enrolling and seeing things for yourself.
Sadly, thats reality and one of the risks you MUST accept as part and parcel in this industry.

As a rule of thumb : Stay away from schools which have Indians as owners or which have "Indian branch offices" or "Official Indian representatives". They are just "pimps" or "dallas" to fool prospective students.

4. The visa which we would acquire is the M1 student visa which states that we cannot work or get any salary from any US personnel. How many years for would we get it.

M1 visa is usually issued for 1 year, although some students have got visas valid for 5 years as well.

5. Is it worth going for a type rating program for A320 or Boeing 737-800 instead of the CFI package which costs $ 11850 extra over basic Indian CPL programme.

First of all understand that the price quoted to you by the school of $48850 are bare minimums. Typically all students end up flying more hours, or requiring more ground hours etc. Those would only increase your expenses.
The same thing goes for a type rating on a heavy jet (A320 or B737). The prices stated are bare minimums. Even experienced turbine pilots take a few extra hours in these programs. A typical low time piston engine pilot would end up paying for more hours and for each hour extra that you spend on those Full Flight Simulators (The realistic full motion simulators of A320, B737 etc), you'd be paying roughly $600 per hour additional over and above the quoted costs !
Again ... will it be worth it getting a type rating on A320 or B737?
I dont know. It's once again a risk you'd have to take. A gamble of another 12-15 lakh rupees.
As an advise : I recommend you dont burn money on a type rating.
There are already hundreds of pilots with type ratings on A320 and many more with B737 coming soon in the coming months.

6. What are the job prospectives of a CFI in India? Even if we want to work as a CFI in USA after the M1 visa, is it possible to get a work permit or something which allows us to work in the USA in return of a fixed salary.

There are two ways to LEGALLY work in the USA :

1. Enroll in a degree program offered by a University (Like Embry Riddle for ex) you'll be on an F1 visa which is valid for 4 years and the visa also allows you to work part time.
Side by side, once you're used to the new place and culture, start working towards your pilot licences and ratings.
Once you complete your degree, you also get what is called OPT (practical training) where you can work legally for sometime in the US and in this time period you can try looking for a job and someone to sponsor your work visa.

2. Marry an American citizen.
Sorry. Cant provide much help in this area. :}

Speed_240
8th Aug 2010, 07:24
you are allowed to work in US(being an Indian) as a CFI for half the time training recieved at the flying school so if you undergo flying training for an year you can be employed by the school for six months on M1 Visa.

As for Dean International its a pretty good school with some problems that are their in all the flying schools in US training International students. But advantage at Dean is that it has a desi touch to it, run by a desi, dispatcher is desi, accomodation provided by desi and even some instructors are desi's. As far as training is concerned its your instructor who matters if you have a good instructor you should be in no problem and yes if you pay in advance then you cannot leave if you are not satisfied or the school goes bankrupt.

and yes with a lot of pilots in india and a lot more by the time you finish its going to be tough to get a job for all of us even if you have 500 or 700 TT airlines would ask for a type rating and might even ask for a college degree which is norm in US.

In the end dont get discouraged by the competition because there is always a Job for the BEST!!

Best Of Luck :ok:

coolboy007
8th Aug 2010, 08:08
Even if you dont end up with a job as a pilot later u ll still have something to
fall upon.. The reason I tell you this is.. See around you
Thanks for the suggestion, i appreciate it. What i had planned was that once i get my CPL in my hand after the conversion exams and all, i would purse English or Eco hons side by side here in India to increase my educational qualifications, thats of high priority because i dont want to write high school passout in my edu. qualifications box.

I have only one advice, never pay up all the money in advance. If the school is asking for all the money in advance thats not the nicest school for you
Nopes, the school has a made a payment schedule wherein i need to pay a part of fees on arrival + every installment each 30 days i stay there and as my training progresses.

First of all the school you are mentioning does buddy logging
that means two students will do together on a flight and both will share the hours which is illegal and i've heard that lately dgca has rejected some of the logbooks from this school (cannot confirm that)
:eek:, had absolutely no info on that. I have a close relative who has just come from this flying school around a year back and i can assure that he aint any agent or someone, his dad has enough money to last him another cpl course:ouch:.
He told me that school is good and like some people do, theres isnt any fake logging like flying 2 hours and making entry for 3 but as you have warned me now, let me try out finding more about this particular school.

secondly $48850 is too much for these rating any faa cpl holder can tell that
and it is better to pay for type rating than these rating unless you plan to instruct for some time (i dont believe in paying for TR either)
Well the 48850 $ was the least i could manage out there seeing a few other flying schools. And regarding instructing, i would be more than happy instructing for even 2 years after i finish my training provided someone gives me a work visa:ugh:

coolboy007
8th Aug 2010, 08:37
Hi Shanx,
Thanks a lot for taking out so much time and replying to each and every query of mine in detail. Now let me answer you :

The biggest risk you'd be taking in your life is when you finally decide to become a commerical pilot.
After that pretty much anything and everything you choose to do, or follow, is another risk.
Its indeed a sad fact but am taking a very big risk with my parent's investment, dont why am so desperate in getting into anything related to planes, maybe the childhood dream is kicking in here, am even ready to work as a CFI for 3-4 years.

Well, the last couple of years, the job opportunity was zero not just for those with a CPL and 200 hours, but for several thousands of pilots across the globe with thousands of hours including multi- turbine time.
Thats why I had mentioned earlier, it is all about timing
Agree to that. A pilot myself told me that 3 years back every tom n harry got a job with airlines, the airlines grabbed them when they were just trainees.

Our future depends on timing+luck is all i can gather now.

While it is true that you can "work" in the USA under the guise of an "Internship" program, you are best advised to be wary of guarantees given by flight schools or for that matter any outfit in General Aviation
Even i asked that instructor in Miami the same question. How the hell do i believe them and put 12000$ more for this guarantee thing but all they said is you have to believe and i see no other way out, one more risk.

With the $500 hours that you earn every month, you might be able to purchase at the most 2 hours of Multi Engine time per month. I know a few people in USA who are struggling to even find some place to build time by working for free as instructors, hence it is surprising to find some school offering a "paid internship" program right now
They said that the amount i earn as an instructor flying as low as 2 hours a day for 20 days can be used to gain multi engine flight hours but if i dont get even those 2 hours then it would be a misery :ugh:, countless no. of risks now.

As a rule of thumb : Stay away from schools which have Indians as owners or which have "Indian branch offices" or "Official Indian representatives". They are just "pimps" or "dallas" to fool prospective students
Well this school's owner isnt an Indian and the office i went to yesterday isnt their own office. Its sort of broker their in Miami for students, the same guy opened it up here also. What inferences do i get?

Regarding type rating, i have made a decision to not to burn 12-15 lakh again on a type rating of any plane. My view is not in favour of it.

Enroll in a degree program offered by a University (Like Embry Riddle for ex) you'll be on an F1 visa which is valid for 4 years and the visa also allows you to work part time
This is a new package i got from this particular guy who is 55 years old, has 25000 hours of experience, flies for leisure and associated to Dean Intl and has a lot of name there and knows Hindi :E

He told me that i have only 2 options :
1. Go for the CPL+CFI package and work as a trainee there, he was reassuring me that i would get work there for sure but words can be twisted later.

2.New options- Spend even more money - 70000$ (my dad is
shocked:suspect:) for a 3 year course there.
1st year - do a CPL+CFI

2nd year- Get aviation management degree or something. I need to talk to him and get clear on this. I get F-1 visa for it under which i can work 20hours/week. Even if i dont get a job in same school, i can apply somewhere else though he said if you are a brilliant student with clean record theres no reason why we wont take you.

3rd year - Earn 25000-30000 $ back working as a CFI with us+ the flying hours experience would be boosted to 1000-2000 hours with some multi engine too.

If we get a 5 year visa, can we work for only 3 or can we work for the additional 2 years left too?

Am royally confused and screwed with all this info. Basic CPL is not what am interested in, some say jobs are coming but am thinking of doing atleast something different from 4000 guys:ouch:. What if i keep studying there and all job opportunities get lost here.

That guy told me that fees is anyways paid in installments, if i get a job in India, i can leave the degree part and go back for my job.
Am having sleepless nights these days, wondering why the hell i chose this line and why couldnt i divert to something else after 12th.

IndAir967
8th Aug 2010, 13:15
Shanx ... Am impressed ;)
:ok:

coolboy007
8th Aug 2010, 16:07
Thanks a lot buddy. Am not losing hope, am trying some weird funny ideas to increase my chances of getting a job which i will post later tonight but nah am not leaving this sector. It was my dream and i will fulfill it.

Thanks

shon7
9th Aug 2010, 06:20
Rajat - my only advice to you would be to avoid any schools that ask for an upfront payment. There have been one too many horror stories with schools that have closed down without the students getting any of the deposit/money back.

Since you have only done 10+2, you might want to look into college programs (non -aviation) and complete your training at a Local FBO - best route in my mind. There are no guarantees of any job, internship anywhere - theres always some loophole.

49K is pretty expensive for all your ratings. You could get these for half that price private thru CFI, II, MEI.

Talk to as many people as you can, read as much as you can and prepare a budget and a spreadsheet in excel to compare programs. Dont rely on the glossy literature.

Check out flightinfo.com, jetcareers.com, airlinepilotcentral.com, airliners.net and google some other forums.

You can PM me if you like

Gurdit Singh
9th Aug 2010, 07:06
try crystal aero group. a very good school and a cheaper one:ok:
You can also pay as you go means after every flight or after a few flights;)
school is less than 100 steps away from your apartments so "no transportation charges".
Very few Indians and its a plus point (trust me on this).....

masalama
9th Aug 2010, 14:15
Rajat...

about 15 years back, I was in your same situation ...did go to the US on a J-1 visa program , got the FAA CPL/CFI and worked a year in a middle of nowhere FBO/school doing a lot of odd jobs including flight training(vaccuming, washing planes, refuelling, receptionist ) etc...

It was a similar situation on my return to India although there were about 1000+ unemployed CPL holders back then and no jobs...many gave up after a year or two but many of us just did whatever we had to ... pax handling, flight ops assistant , non-aviation job..whatever .But all those who kept their licenses current and waited did eventually make it .

All of my buddies who believed in it are working today , for some it took longer than others , one of our firstofficers got his Indian CPL two years before myself and had to wait ten years to get the flying job....are you ready to take that risk is the question???

The FAA Instructor program is not a waste,in my opinion and professional flight instruction can be a good way of developing skills that can go a long way in your future airline flying career. Monetarily , don't expect much but the experience and gratification you get seeing your student's first solo, first un-assisted landing, passing his/her checkride , making sense of what you explained to him/her on the ground and seeing them perform it .Some of your students might screw up as well and it will make you question your training methods and only add to your resolve to be better at it .Please for your sake and your students sake, Don't do it just to build some hours and get back to India and fly that shiny jet .

Also, the FAA flight Instructor rating is one of the tougher ratings to get .they give the instructor quite a lot of powers and they expect the candidate to be a responsible , safe flyer and mentor.Therefore, the initial flight Instructor checkride is usually performed by the FAA flight Operations Inspector from the local FSDO and involves a 2-4 hour oral exam followed by the customary flight check .the failure rate is on the higher side as well for this rating.

To summarize, will getting the flight instructor rating guarantee a job somewhere? NO ... but it can only help in getting that job , u never know ,maybe the guy interviewing you might have been an ex-instructor himself...it will definitely make the candidate stick out from the rest .

Personally, my most enjoyable and fun flying days are my instructing days of past and the experience has only helped me in my aviation career... I still keep in touch with a few of my ex-students and I would'nt have done it any other way.....

Best of luck, rajat, you will most definitely need it....:ok:
masalama.

Pat_Boone
9th Aug 2010, 17:50
I must agree completely with what shanx has written. I also agree with what masalama has written except for a slight difference which I will observe here.

15 years from now was 1995, in the preceding decades growth of Indian economy had been suppressed by the zealous nationalisation done by Mrs Gandhi, the economy was waiting to be liberated from the thrall.

Have a look at this
Google - public data (http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&idim=country:IND&dl=en&hl=en&q=india+gdp+growth+rate)

Those who got thier CPL by 1995 were lucky to have benefitted from
1) The average 6% growth in 1993-1999 coupled with
2) privatisation of airlines
3) The near 8% growth during 2003-2007
4) Irrational exuberance of the new private airlines..

2 and 4 are not going to happen again,

what is going to happen is

5) near 10% growth in economy and consequently a near 13% growth in pilot jobs.

a windfall factor could be

6) India actually manages to create Airport, ATC and GA infrastructure in place to boost GA growth, which will increase demand for pilots.

The negative factor is oversupply of pilots at least at CPL level.
Today there are at least 5000 Indian CPL holders without a pilot job. And this number is ging to grow at least by 800 per year, i.e 16% every year at least for coming 3-4 years.

Every monkey can fly an airplane and get a CPL. If you are embarking on this risky business, better start with
1) a clear cut plan to differentiate yourself from other monkeys
2) alternate career and skills to fall back
3) if possible learn to fly while you earn and not by taking up a education loan, because that loan may look good now, but some day has possibility of restricting your freedom to move to the field you want to move to.

I hope you realise I don't mean to discourage you, just to let you know about the realities of the game.

coolboy007
10th Aug 2010, 09:30
Thanks a lot for your replies guys, am not well :{ so would reply to everyone in detail later.
Have my plans finalised and would discuss them with all of you.

thornycactus
10th Aug 2010, 12:46
The negative factor is oversupply of pilots at least at CPL level.

Today there are at least 5000 Indian CPL holders without a pilot job. And this number is ging to grow at least by 800 per year, i.e 16% every year at least for coming 3-4 years.

Pat_Boone is right! There are so many Indian CPL holders! Big surplus!

AviatorVette
10th Aug 2010, 21:07
someone had asked me about doing their cpl training in dean international and i told him that its not a wise time to learn flying and to get a degree instead, he said "the school has offered my a job as a CFI after I am done with my training" ... This is what the schools are doing to lure foreign students... sad.

sunny441
11th Aug 2010, 15:54
To the OP:

I think the first reply pretty much nailed it.

Before you get lured in by the post completion CFI jobs that schools offer you, I would recommend looking at the pay that the average CFI makes in the US. 25-30,000 USD a year seems like a pipe dream to me.

It's a shame that schools try and get students by making these promises of hiring as CFI. I guess the temptation of money and hours is too hard to resist for some..............

Pulkdahulk
11th Aug 2010, 19:32

I have been reading all of your post for quite a while. An introduction of myself:- I am an ERAU graduate. I started flying in aug 2005, and since then have accomplished all my ratings including flight instructor's. I am currently on F1 visa. F1 student receive a 5 year visa if bachelor or 3 year if Masters. The former being 4 years for program completion and 1 year OPT (optional practical training). A student on masters get two + one accordingly. While doing the degree, we are allowed part time work of 20 hrs max a week and students can get internship with companies - if eligible and can use that experience to count towards their degree completion which means 40 hours a week. Upon graduation and during OPT, you can work full time related to your degree of work. I did a degree in business and minor in flight ops. Loved every moment at embry-riddle. It was a tough flight university but itmakes you really the best. We have had 37 astronauts alumni gone to space with NASA and the last mission for space shuttle will carry two more alumni. My entire cost just for flying at embry was 74,000 wherein till cpl it was 44,000. I had private se, IR SE, cpl SE and cpl ME add on. We had no time building because we were FAA part 142 program unlike FAA part 61, 141 you had to time build.

Dean international work related issues ended up with a big mess for a couple of indian born flight instructors last year. One was a girl and the other was a guy. They hiring was based on you instruct 10 hrs and you get 1 hr of multi time. Sounds insane. Leave that, those couple of student wannabe instructors never got their students in the first place, among which the girl ended up doing something else than flying to survive in Miami, which is embarrasing and no point mentioning, and she left for good. Flying is fine. The work part ofthe deal is a crooked issue. I have been here for 5+ years so I know the in and outs of most school.

I would say forget about working at dean. Fly but dont expect to be paid or the deal they offer. If you as a fresh CFI do not get paid a minimum of 17 USD an hour, or 19 if you have an MEI with CFII and a CFI, forget it. I did at Embry. It was pay as you go right from day one. The cost they offering you 49,000 sounds fine. The cost of living, the program cost and the ground school - sure. Private - approx 10,000, IR - 6000, CPL ME - 7000, CPL SE - 5000-6000. It depends on what ratings you require for flight instructor initial. Do you want to be a ME instructor rated or a single engine rated and ten have MEI as an add on. Because that will then dictate you do cpl se or cpl me and which one of the two goes as an add on. It's complicated but you will get the picture once you do and finish private And instrument rating.

Don't even dare think about that. It will waste your money just Luke it has done to the previous two candidates. Try Phoenix east or fly Orlando or transpac or schools in arizona that I have heard good stuff about.

coolboy007
11th Aug 2010, 22:05
Thanks a lot to each and every member who has replied to me and warned me about my future as well as guided me towards the right direction.

I have the plans finalised now, i have ditched the agent who was minting money out of me by the useless CFI course with a false guarantee.

I am going to do the Indian CPL from Dean Intl, Miami after a month i guess once visa etc are cleared and that is it for now. I wont be doing any CFI course in the lure of hours etc. Your suggestions have saved me more than $15000 which means a lot.

I would prefer coming back to India, assesing job situation after clearing Indian DGCA exams and doing a type rating if the need arises after adding money in the saved $15000 :cool:

The package which Dean offered is $31350 without accomodation, am trying to work out my own accomodation so that it works out a little cheaper, any hints on that would be appreciated.

A BIG thanks to everyone for clearing my doubts and sending me in the right direction, your posts really helped me shelve the CFI plans.

njbhansali12
23rd Jun 2012, 09:27
Hello i have read your posts,

So what are you doing?