PDA

View Full Version : FlightSafety Vero Beach

31Agosto
7th Aug 2010, 07:00
Is there anyone who can give me some information about this Academy? Thank you :)

31Agosto
8th Aug 2010, 06:12
As I'm supposed to go next year I'd like to know if it is a good choice, as it seems. How about the training, the people?
Any suggestions?

busdriver2010
8th Aug 2010, 14:13
im a filipino citizen and is highly considering flightsafety to getting PPL/CPL/ME/IR due to its quality training. Is there any advantage if I take it at flightsafety rather than doing it here in Philippines (say PAL Aviation School/ OMNI?

31Agosto
13th Aug 2010, 12:35
Thanks, so you went there...
Could you be more specific about other schools? Which one would you reccomend to a young boy (18 at the end of the year)?
I'll be by myself, probably without driving licence at the beginning...
Ciao

airfoil
18th Sep 2010, 14:10
hey guys i'm considering to go to FSA anyone can give me pro, and cons about this school?? i'm not us citizen btw and i have 0 flying hrs ( w/c means I need to start from scratch)

and have you heard of Phoenix East Aviation in Daytona? if so, can you guys give me feedbacks too.

thanks!

mggzz
9th Apr 2012, 14:21
Guys, don't go at all to Vero Beach at FlightSafety Academy, you will face a lot of problems and probably you won't finish the training.
I am here right now and I am planning to change the school as soon as possible. 14 friends of mine here at flightsafety they went to another school.
FlightSafety Academy is very expensive and they are very unprofessional. It's a scam.

captainsierra
8th Feb 2017, 12:24
Any recent reviews on Flight Safety?