PDA

View Full Version : Jordanaviation

bubby4
7th Aug 2010, 01:57
Has Anyone Heard About Jordanaviation.
Payments,routes,maintenance,per Diems,block Hours And Etc?
Thanks A Lot

Samiadam
7th Aug 2010, 05:23
Bubby4,

Dont go there if you care about yourself. Ive been there for two years. They are extremley bad operator. And most important of all.Liars.

Pay is half of what other middle eastern carriers give. Destinations very bad. To Iraq , kabul , sudan and so forth. Block hours depends on the time of the year. They are a charter company. You pay for everything for sim to transportation. And the treatment is very bad.

Trust me if you have good amount of hours search somewhere else.

Regards,

Sam

411A
7th Aug 2010, 06:00
Sam provides good advice.
Jordan Aviation is very well known to be a shady operator, from the pilots employee relations point of view.

skygod
7th Aug 2010, 13:21
jordan, aviation, is not a good operator. liars, dont pay salaries on time, and lots of fake promises. I do not recomed jordan aviation to anyone. I would rather remain unemployed. I think this sums my explanation of them. Say at home its better for you!!!! or look elsewhere.

happy landings

skygod

bubby4
7th Aug 2010, 17:38
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE:D ADVICE.
THANK YOU ALL .:ok:
BUB

holyflurkingschmitt
7th Aug 2010, 18:50
More info here:

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/413249-jordan-aviation-info.html

Stay away from this outfit. Trust me I've been there and done it.

HFS:ok:

AlvinZane
4th Sep 2010, 16:25
Good Advice

They still owe me and probably always will. JAV has not evolved from the concept that you are a human and not a tool. Thus, don't ever expect to be treated any different than a tool.:ugh:

Vicky69
16th Sep 2010, 17:25
I love this airline and all in it. Especially the ead of Operations. It's unlikely you'll ever find another pilot with the skill knowledge and credibility.

This man is so good he can join an ILS from a SID. Try that you bunch of useless amateurs.

If I was a real woman I know what I'd be doing to him

NZ X man
16th Sep 2010, 20:25
"Join an ILS from A Sid" and your not a real woman. What were you before?

411A
16th Sep 2010, 20:41
Jordan Aviation...discused MANY times here...do a search.:rolleyes:

However, IF you expect to actually get paid, on time...look somewhere else.:\

NB.
No, I've never worked for these folks, however, I've known friends who have...and they are STILL awaiting salary due.
Avoid, if possible.
A twelve foot barge pole is not long enough.