PDA

View Full Version : Re: AIR CRASH INVESTIGATIONS

takeoffpowerset
5th Aug 2010, 03:45
I thought watching these videos will help my fellow aviators .... but looks like I have committed the biggest crime of my life by doing so and hence this thread is being deleted . Iam sure our censor board ( Jimmy and whatever charlie !!!!! ) is now happy and satisfied ..........

IAM REALLY SORRY GUYS ..... FEEL ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR COMMITTING SUCH A HEINOUS CRIME

p.s I would be more than happy to see the videos legally and would request our censor board to provide the SOLUTION

charliezuluvictor
5th Aug 2010, 06:03
I think youtube is a legal way to watch Air Crash Investigations...
If you want, you can post the youtube link to each episode..

correct me if I am wrong!

takeoffpowerset
5th Aug 2010, 06:33
@Chaliezvictor , yes the videos are available on you tube in parts but not all of them and again the website is not just about air rash investigation there are some really amazing videos on great planes , surviving an air crash , world's most difficult airports , documentary on airbus , Boeing and Jet engines .

niksmathew24
5th Aug 2010, 06:44
@ charlie

Youtube videos are generally posted by people who download it from somewhere. And as long as they don't hold a copyright to it, its piracy..!! And most of them don't have it..!!!:rolleyes:

And with posting videos I completely agree with rdr... as long as you're learning something out of it..esp related to aviation, you should be happy with what you get instead of complaining about piracy and sh*t..:ugh:

mic310
5th Aug 2010, 11:17
were are ya ABC??? Going to justify yourself:}

jimmygill
5th Aug 2010, 11:58
@rdr and @nicksmathew24

Did you guys oppose DGCA when they came out with the following circular?

http://dgca.nic.in/circular/asc07_2009.pdf

If not then what you are fretting here is utter bollocks.

You cannot go and steal money from alphabravocharlie1 under the premise that you are going to get yourself a course in aviation safety. Not without being an outlaw.

Comprendre? Messsers Robin Hoods.

leftseatview
5th Aug 2010, 14:39
Hi Takeoffpowerset,could you PM the link please......sorry to see the post removed on the rantings of some paper tigers.
The day the "book" can fly the airplane on its own,pilots are going to be replaced in the cockpit by software

jimmygill
5th Aug 2010, 15:09
,pilots are going to be replaced in the cockpit by software

You mean pirates. Don't you?

niksmathew24
5th Aug 2010, 15:41
@ Jimmy
who opposes DGCA and its circulars..?? Its just a waste of time and effort. Afterall its DGCA:ugh::ugh:

And please do tell me honestly..have you not watched even a single air crash investigation or a video or listen to music which was not copyright protected?Just out of curiosity, as my horoscope said this week i'll be meeting people with an extraordinary character.

Comprendre? Messsers Robin Hoods.

PPRUNE being an anonymous forum..am not denying...;)

jimmygill
5th Aug 2010, 17:41
who opposes DGCA and its circulars..??

Well, I do. I send my comments when I think they need.

John 8

1But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"

11"No one, sir," she said.
"Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

Sir Herbert Gussett
5th Aug 2010, 18:18
Why on earth have you posted religious stuff on here? Your religion is your personal life and should not be plastered on forums to people that don't want to read it.

And no, PPRuNe is not the place to post links to the videos without appropriate copyright exemptions

jimmygill
5th Aug 2010, 19:05
If one can quote news papers, science reports, other's views, excerpts from materials copyrighted and otherwise, what the hell is wrong with quoting scriptures.

If one doesn't want to read, look at the title I (John 8), and skip it. There is no compulsion from me or pprune or anyone else that each and everyone should read all what is posted.

As for your original question I am first trying to figure out why did they even teach me that in the school, they didn't tell me that I must keep that covered.