View Full Version : Easa Tution In India

jaggi
1st Aug 2010, 17:14
Hello friends,
I want to know is there any tution/coaching centers in india for EASA B1 /B2
Thanks

jobydon
20th Aug 2010, 23:52
You can get tution for Cat 'A' licence in India.:)

Alber Ratman
21st Aug 2010, 12:26
Please go to India and not to the UK.. We have no jobs..

shivrams
24th Aug 2010, 04:45
Hi Folks,

What you think, if we conduct EASA PART 66 LICENSE EXAMS & TRAINING in Hyderabad. How many students and professionals will appear this exams & training to update their current license categories ?

If you like this in Hyderabad !!! , please vote us YES

If NO, Please give your feedback

Thanks

EASA B1 LICENSE ENGGR.

jaggi
1st Sep 2010, 22:45
Hello shivrams,
Certainly it will run with sucess, and morever hyderabad is gonna be aviation hub, with malaysian-gmr venture , for sure very good prospects for easa certified people.

Please give me ur email id /contact #, as i need tution.
Thanks

flame_bringer
2nd Sep 2010, 09:22
shivrams
Before you conduct it make sure you ensure the graduates a job otherwise you'll just end up saturating the industry with further jobless people.
study the industry carefuly and see if its fit to conduct the training or not and will the new graduates get employed upon finishing the training or not.
I can see many topics off indians with the college degree of aerospace engineering struggling to find a job.
That's the outcome of poor coordination and clutter in such courses, What most maters is not money making yet the future of the graduates as that plays a pivotal role in building a good reputation to your prospective 147 school in hyderabad.
All the best

bhaskardevb
5th Sep 2010, 17:40
Mr Jaggi

Ideally you can join club66pro.com and go for tutorials .the syllabus is much easy to follow .

All the best