PDA

View Full Version : DGCA Comuter Number Help..

sHoXoR
1st Aug 2010, 13:40
Hi all.

I am confused and fusrated because I cannot find the answer I am looking for. I hope someone here can help me.

I am looking to get a computer number for DGCA so I can convert my CPL. I already have my CPL with 200+ hours.

My question is that on the computer number form it asks for 10+2 including Maths and Physics. Now where I come from Maths and Physics in +2 is not compulsary to get CPL. I have Maths and Physis in my GCSE (10 equivalent) but not in my A-levels (+2 equivilant) I do not have a Maths and Physics in +2. Having my CPL in my hand does it still require me to have this +2 with Maths and Physics?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

speedbird787
1st Aug 2010, 14:08
yes it is mandatory to have maths and physics in 12th std..........what u can do is write these two subjects only and pass........through open school. and then apply for conversion or comp number

jimmygill
1st Aug 2010, 17:05
Ok listen to me carefully...

If you want the computer numbe rthe shortcut is this....

For PPL one doesn't require Math+Physics at 10+2...

Take your ICAO PPL and tell them you want to appear for PPL exams... and get a computer number for PPL, which of course is same computer numbe you will need for CPL or ATPL...

Now before you actually appear for the CPL exam you need to get some 10+2 PHY and MATH before you put in application for the Exam.

Enjoy