PDA

View Full Version : Looking for real flightplans

PaulHDK
30th Jul 2010, 15:40
Hello forum.

I hope someone can help me with my question.
I'm not a real life airline pilot, but I do from time to time fly online with thousand, if not millions of other people, with the help of flight simulator. In my case I try to fly as realistic as possible, by planning the exact routes the real airlines are flying. I have search quite a bit on the internet to get some flown flight plans from various airlines, but so far the luck hasn't struck me.

So my question are mainly for those of you who are dispatchers or those of you who feels like helping out. Sometimes I want to fly some NATs, so I'm looking for a flight plan (with legs) from EKCH to KEWR. I know that the tracks varies everyday due to the wind and time of day.

On my last vacation where I flew to New York, the flight went up over Iceland, Greenland and down to Newark. According to some pilots from another forum, that route is often used when flying from Kastrup to Newark, so that would be the route I would prefer to fly in flight simulator... of course with the weather in mind. :)

So I really hope some of you would help me out.

Paul Hansen
Denmark

eckhard
30th Jul 2010, 17:58
SAS909 on the 20th July filed this routeing between EKCH and KEWR:

DOBEL UP60 ODN UL975 VES UL983 MADAD UP58 ETSOM UP58 ERAKA 6000N 02000W 6000N 03000W 6000N 04000W 5800N 05000W PORGY HO N294E COVAN HANAA ALB V213 FLOSI V213 SAX

Details of this and other flights available on flightaware.com

Hope this helps!

Eck

learjet50
30th Jul 2010, 18:38
Paul

You can then look at any flight plans that have been filed)U need the flt no obviously)

That should give u any/all info u need

Good Luck

Uncle Gezza

PaulHDK
30th Jul 2010, 20:45
Thanks learjet50 and eckhard. I will definatley check it out.