PDA

View Full Version : General Nav

dansteptoe
29th Jul 2010, 21:51
Hey!

Can anybody tell me whether or not you can use bristol database for General Nav? i have used it for everyother subject and so far so good!

thanks!

BoeingDreamer
29th Jul 2010, 22:18
Yes use it, I used it for my exams, and they are spot on, on nearly every question.

Remember to go over and over all the INS/IRS questions, because in the exams you will get at least 10 of them, around 70 in the database.

pitot_noob
29th Jul 2010, 23:00
There was a *lot* of maths based stuff in my exam.
So yes.. good practice but the answers wont be the same.

As i always say, Learn the subject then back it up with hitting the questions for practice!

dansteptoe
30th Jul 2010, 08:12
ok thank you for the replies. If there are lots of maths questions what come up will be exactly the same as whats in bristol because when i did mass and balance they were exactly the same

BoeingDreamer
30th Jul 2010, 09:51
Numbers and figures and answers might not be the same. The CAA seems to have someone changing key figures to calculate answers. They will leave previous correct answers, but might adjust some of the calculations so that will be the wrong answer this time. Sneaky!

So Bristol is good to use to practise, however expecting the answers to be the same, could be a big mistake. RTFQ! And good luck!