View Full Version : An new ATC voice at YSBK???

K3nnyboy
28th Jul 2010, 07:25
Hi all,

I don't know if any of you guys are flying around YSBK in the rain today, but when I called to check the WX at YSBK out of curious, I heard a voice whom I never heard of before, was she a new controller at BK or were they doing some on site training? I am talking about the voice behind information "Juliet" at about 1720 local time.

cheers~~:ok:

KB

bentleg
28th Jul 2010, 07:56
There are several new voices at BK and at CN as a consequence of recruitment to cover the extra tower hours at CN. Also an Indian sounding voice who I undersand was a controller at Nandi.

training wheels
28th Jul 2010, 08:09
I am talking about the voice behind information "Juliet" at about 1720 local time.

cheers~~:ok:

KB

Are you sure it's not just a computer generated voice on the ATIS? At Essendon, we used to get a female sounding voice, probably to distinguish between the male sounding voice on the YMML ATIS.

PyroTek
28th Jul 2010, 09:11
Are you sure it's not just a computer generated voice on the ATIS?

If so, how embarrassing!:}

das Uber Soldat
28th Jul 2010, 09:22
You looking for a date or something Kenny?

I hear dot is up for it :ok:

GADRIVR
28th Jul 2010, 12:25
"Machine Gun Annie" would chew him up and spit him out Das baby!

notaplanegeek
28th Jul 2010, 12:29
Did she sound hot? :p

K3nnyboy
29th Jul 2010, 07:20
You looking for a date or something Kenny?

HA HA HA HA HA~~~I actually never thought about dating an ATC, but if that means I'd get my clearance sooner, I am willing to. :E Sounds like you're talking with some experience Das, care to share?? :hmm:

Are you sure it's not just a computer generated voice on the ATIS?

Hmmm....positive, I don't think we've got that technology at BK yet, but who knows, BAL might start funding a new ATIS system with their parking fines and god knows what else they're doing. :cool:

nomorecatering
29th Jul 2010, 08:13
Are parking fines issued by BAL legaly valid? They are a private company.

Track5milefinal
29th Jul 2010, 09:28
Did she sound hot?

Most of them do! But I'd rather not see them as I quite enjoy the thought of them being absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

Might ruin it for me:}

SuperStinker
30th Jul 2010, 11:51
Hey das since you seem to think that you are such a great catch why dont you head up to the tower and try your luck, hey Ben:suspect:

AerocatS2A
30th Jul 2010, 15:42
Most of them do! But I'd rather not see them as I quite enjoy the thought of them being absolutely drop dead gorgeous!
It is more amusing to imagine the really nice sounding ones as being morbidly obese, needing at least two chairs sit on, stomach overflowing onto the console, a Big Mac in one hand and a large shake in the other, issuing clearances between mouthfuls.